Reviews for Worth Something
brendafay chapter 24 . 10/10
more please
Rina chapter 24 . 8/30
DyingInnocence chapter 24 . 2/4
Seriously? This is where you stop?
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 24 . 6/25/2012
i would give you a review to ask for an update, but i think once you haven't updated for 6 years, theres not more hope. in that case, can't you put a 'discontinued' or something in the summary?
Crystalzap chapter 24 . 3/5/2012
The tribunal isn't meant to summon for something like this but whatever, everything else is great.

I mean I would have expected Chris to resort to magic to get answer on what everyone hides from him all the time before he got to sixteen but all the family interaction were believable.

And you want more at the end of the chapters :) I hope you continue this though I see its been a while...
darce-tries-to-write chapter 24 . 2/17/2012
This is one of the best stories I've ever read, I know you haven't updated in ages but please do and finish it. Pretty Please? I'll give you a cookie? :)
bananacupcakes chapter 24 . 5/20/2010
Please continue :]
Andine chapter 24 . 6/25/2009
Well, that was just a horrid place to leave the story and not update for a couple of years. *sigh* I'll just leave this review behind and hope that it urges you to reclaim the story.
Anarriima-illuvatar chapter 24 . 1/11/2009
Hey. I really like this story, the plot is a lot more different than any other Chris/changed future fics i've read.

I just wanted to know if you'll ever update this fic or if its abandon for good.
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 24 . 11/2/2008
Its been TWO FREAKING YEARS! do you tink you could UPDATE soon?
faith bonksie chapter 24 . 7/26/2008
oh this is good!

Please update soon I cant wait for more!
AllOverInAus chapter 24 . 7/10/2008

BlackRoseDecending chapter 24 . 4/5/2008
I really like your story and I can't wait to read the rest of it! :P
livelongprosper2012 chapter 24 . 7/17/2007
way cool story! You must update soon! Physcho is gideon, right? Arghhgh! Why would they bring him back? Those elders!

And Chris' whitelighter must be Joan of Arc, right? Makes sense... the sword...

and Wyatt's tutor/whitelgihter? Michael? The archangeL?

Love this story! keep up the good work!
I use a different account now chapter 24 . 6/25/2007
this is so cool! :)

..but why is the pairing thingy chris/gideon?

chris isn't really gay is he?

update soon!