Reviews for Worth Something
DyingInnocence chapter 24 . 2/4
Seriously? This is where you stop?
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 24 . 6/25/2012
i would give you a review to ask for an update, but i think once you haven't updated for 6 years, theres not more hope. in that case, can't you put a 'discontinued' or something in the summary?
Crystalzap chapter 24 . 3/5/2012
The tribunal isn't meant to summon for something like this but whatever, everything else is great.

I mean I would have expected Chris to resort to magic to get answer on what everyone hides from him all the time before he got to sixteen but all the family interaction were believable.

And you want more at the end of the chapters :) I hope you continue this though I see its been a while...
darce-tries-to-write chapter 24 . 2/17/2012
This is one of the best stories I've ever read, I know you haven't updated in ages but please do and finish it. Pretty Please? I'll give you a cookie? :)
bananacupcakes chapter 24 . 5/20/2010
Please continue :]
Andine chapter 24 . 6/25/2009
Well, that was just a horrid place to leave the story and not update for a couple of years. *sigh* I'll just leave this review behind and hope that it urges you to reclaim the story.
Anarriima-illuvatar chapter 24 . 1/11/2009
Hey. I really like this story, the plot is a lot more different than any other Chris/changed future fics i've read.

I just wanted to know if you'll ever update this fic or if its abandon for good.
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 24 . 11/2/2008
Its been TWO FREAKING YEARS! do you tink you could UPDATE soon?
faith bonksie chapter 24 . 7/26/2008
oh this is good!

Please update soon I cant wait for more!
AllOverInAus chapter 24 . 7/10/2008
PLEASE FINISH THIS!I LOVE IT!

PLEASE
BlackRoseDecending chapter 24 . 4/5/2008
I really like your story and I can't wait to read the rest of it! :P
livelongprosper2012 chapter 24 . 7/17/2007
way cool story! You must update soon! Physcho is gideon, right? Arghhgh! Why would they bring him back? Those elders!

And Chris' whitelighter must be Joan of Arc, right? Makes sense... the sword...

and Wyatt's tutor/whitelgihter? Michael? The archangeL?

nice!

Love this story! keep up the good work!
I use a different account now chapter 24 . 6/25/2007
this is so cool! :)

..but why is the pairing thingy chris/gideon?

chris isn't really gay is he?

update soon!
MargotTenser chapter 24 . 5/2/2007
I have to say this story is SO MUCH FUN! I like how you have portrayed a teenage Chris - awkward, unsure of his place in things, and confused by all the mystery. Joan is fantastic - you handled the slow reveal of who she is/was really well and I think you got her probable personality down too.

I like Michael (the archangel maybe?) - it's great that you slowly expose how truely powerful he is naturally through the plot of the story.

Which is another great thing - you plotted out the story well - each chapter works well and the information events occur in the most exciting and interesting way possible. I hope you plan to continue.
neb92 chapter 24 . 2/23/2007
Dude. It just hit me. Michael as in Michael the arch-angel? One of the two named angels in the bible... You really like Christian themes don't you? Your my kind of Charmed fan. Can't wait for the update!