Reviews for Cute
solaesce chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
This was such a sad - and adorable - way of picturing Momiji. It was also accurate, and made a lot of sense.
deux-michelle chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
The angst...P

Momiji!

You are truly awesome.
lynst chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
extremely accurate and moving portrayal of momiji. i'm definitely adding this to my favorites and checking out your other works!
neosun7 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Awe! That was so adorable! I loved it!
Call the Winds chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
AW! OMG! I heart it! This is going on my fav's list and so are you!

*squeals* It's soo cute like Momiji!
WindyLea chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
*cries* I agree; that was bittersweet! In a good way. Compliments to the oh-so-amazing writer of it. *wipes tears away* And it was so so good, a perfect one-shot.

I love Momiji. kawaii desu, ne? (cute, isn't he?)

-Lea
Saturnine Succubus chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
How insightful. A very beautifully sad piece. Lovely writing.
Nicole chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I liked it! It was really cute! :D
Joflower chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Aw! Momiji kawaii-desu! Ich liebe Momiji!

You have a wonderful story! You've really catured Momiji's hidden turmoils deep within his heart.

Sehr gut!
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Jeez...

So bittersweet. Poor Momiji; I'd rip that mother of his apart with my bare hands if I could.
Ahtnamas chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Late review, but still. Wah. This was so sad! And so good!
Momoiro Usagi chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
That was beautiful! That was one of the very best Momiji POVs I've ever read. Very very good! And so sad! ;_; Poor Momiji. I'll hug him and tell him he's cute! I'm going to add your story to my C2 Momiji community. OK?
Kawaii34girl chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
wow... that was really good! I mean... wow. I'm to the point of tears! **glomps Momiji** Wow... depressingly-good. U should write more stories!

Kawaii34Girl
schye chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
I've never really thought of Momiji in that perspective (wanting to be loved and loving Tohru and all...). Your fic's definitely shot down my desire to write an angsty fic in Momiji's POV. I know when I should give up. Good work. :)
Rabid Lola chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
:) that could be described as...bittersweet.

and it's actually a very good character study of momiji.

keep writing.