Reviews for Lightening Strikes
Guest chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
Is this done?
I ask because several people end chapters with "The End" then add a bother chapter, so if it is finished could you switch it to complete
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
"Lightening Strikes", huh? ...Is that a play on words or did you misspell 'Lightning'?
GeorgeTobor chapter 9 . 4/8/2010
A fairly good story. There are a few other "Ranko gets raped" stories out there. Some few are good, some are just an excuse for a lemon, a sick one. Yours is good and has an end. Happosai gets gutted, that's good, the Kunos don't get justice, too much money, that's bad. Still I'm adding it to my fav list. Congrats.
lami chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
you cant get pistols in japan, only a hunting gun, they are very hard to obtain, japan has total disarmremant laws.
M chapter 9 . 7/4/2007
Superb. A poor mans "Lost Innocence"

No offense.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 9 . 11/7/2006
Excellent story, but you forgot to set the completed flag in the FFnet metadata.
Tuisto chapter 9 . 4/9/2006
Good story, interesting deviation. Maybe more in touch with how things really work outside the anime universe.

A story.

Thanks.
goku90504 chapter 8 . 8/10/2005
You should continue this a bit more who does ranma end up with how does there first attempt at haveing sex goes? dont kid your self ranmas rape will make that difficult no matter what
Petitejam chapter 9 . 3/27/2005
interesting fic. The writing is awesome and there's a plot in there somewhere that i know is really good except i don't think things were explained very well. It is incredibly confusing to read, the view changes randomly and the scenery jumps constantly. even now i had some idea of what happened but overall incredibly scrappy and hard to read. not a flame mind you, just some critique i think. Nabiki's role wasn't really all that clear and as for what happened to ranma it's confusing to understand. All the jumping per chapter was very jarring i think. upset you said you were sick of this fic before i believe rewritten could be a gem. just if it was written more clearly and didn't jump.
Nowanda chapter 8 . 3/19/2005
This is so sad. It's amazing how something so full of grief could still have such hope in it. I like it.
Nowanda chapter 6 . 3/19/2005
OO Oh my gosh. This story is dark, is bloody, is absolutely shocking, but... I am drawn to it like a moth to flame. OO I never thought Ranma would crack like that... Too much has been piled on him, it was inevitable... I'm going to finish reading now. oo Good story by the way. Captivating.
Slade13 chapter 9 . 11/5/2004
it would have been nice if you put some kind of indicators for when you shift sences(it was hard to keep track of what was going on, especially in the last three chapers), but aside from that this was a good read.

keep up the great work!

till next...
Saggit chapter 9 . 10/30/2004
I enjoyed this very much, up until the last chapter. Ranma learning to control the Nekoken was obviously going to be the climax of the tale, but in the event, it was almost tossed off in a matter of a few paragraphs. The final chapter also left the feeling that, despite Ranma's achievement, nothing had really been solved in his life-which was a concern your characters had brought to the surface several times in previous chapters. The finacees remain. Mousse doesn't appear any more stable. Akane has agreed to get her emotions under control as part of training, but that's only started, and we got one sentence on it. Ukyo is an angry mess. Everybody still wants a piece of Ranma.

FWIW, my suggestion is to expand the final chapter into two that at least indicates potential resolution of some of these difficulties, while giving us a more inward view of Ranma, the Nekoken, and how he might gain mastery over it.
Hououza chapter 9 . 9/16/2004
Excellent chapter and story.

I look forwards to reading your future works.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Hououza chapter 8 . 9/16/2004
Excellent chapter once again, good to see Genma finally acting like a father.

Good luck & best wishes,