Reviews for Voices
Untamed of Wildwind chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Interesting story. It made me curious - how would events play out if Peter took this chance to talk with Remus...? That could make a goof story of its own.
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Another great one-shot, showing a scene that could have very well happened in the book but that we didn't get to see; it's always interesting to think of Peter as Scabbers and vice-versa.
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Very realistically done. I like how you've managed to mix just the right amount of disgust and sympathy for Peter.
JustDanny chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
love it! you're a wonderful writer!
amanda devaine chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Wow, just... wow. When you have me feeling sorry for Peter Pettigrew of all people, you know you've accomplished something.

Your descriptions are lovely and I like how you added the little hiding place in the dormitories. It's completely plausible and it adds more to the story. I'm totally going to imagine it being there whenever I read Harry Potter from now on.

So, what I'm trying to say it great job! I loved this story. :)
AliceIsLost chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I never thought of that happening, very good idea. You did a really good job with it too.
Amethyst Beloved chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
What I find striking is that Peter still treasures his memories from his school boy years despite the fact that he betrayed them all. I liked that little blast from the past with the secret stash. Peter at least made the right choice by going off with Hagrid. Remus definitely wouldn't have been glad to see him.

What I like is the way that you not only get in the characters' heads as humans, but as animals too. You did it here by writing how his mind was better as a rat, and you also did it in Azaleas by heightening Sirius-as-a-dog's smell.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
You've done a really good job in giving Peter's perspective here. And it fits perfectly into the third book. Plus, it is extremely well-written. Really great job!
the lycans chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
The only thing I don't like is this quote: There's a wolf inside. And what do you think it would take to bring it out? I just can't imagine Peter, who became an animagus for Remus, would think that. Then again that Peter would not have betrayed his best friends. anyway. The rest of the story is absolutely perfect.
WeAreBob chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Aww poor Peter :(
WhynnyFille chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Wow - I love this story. I always wondered how Peter made it all the way down to Hagrid's hut without being eaten by a convenient owl. Great job!

My one suggestion is about Hagrid's accent - something about it isn't quite right... Ah, well - I've read very few fics with really good Hagrid accents, and yours is definitely one of the better ones. Just something to keep in mind though.
Eagling chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Nice job.
cecelle chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Excellent take on Peter here. Great job!
Nyeren chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Oh, my. That was quite utterly spiffing.

I came across your stories on the Sugar Quill, and enjoyed them immensely, paticularly the way the one-shots all seem just like snapshots of a few minutes in the life of the various characters. If that makes sense.
Imp chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Great idea. And I liked your grasp of Pettigrew's voice - it did really sound like him, the way he thought and acted. Perhaps...well I thought it was a little rough at the beginning, maybe a paragraph thing, and Peter transforming - how many times? I lost track of the action. Otherwise. no complaints. I enjoyed it.