Reviews for Dawn of a New Age
Ijou chapter 9 . 6/28/2008
This is good. There are many things Ijou dislikes. Ijou likes this. Ijou hates to see this abandoned...
Megan Consoer chapter 9 . 6/25/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
RamenStyle chapter 9 . 2/25/2006
Sweet cliffhanger there man, Sesshomaru does look like the person that would be seen in that outfit. Too bad college got you doing so much. I'm going to be going to college in another year should I be worried?, anyway good luck with your work and all
1 Random Person chapter 9 . 2/17/2006
Very nice story. I love how it ties in with the events of the series. I also like how you write the fight scenes; they are very believable and exciting. Sango as a federeal agent huh? That's something I wouldn't have thought of, but it works. I hope you can update this one soon!
FicFan chapter 9 . 1/4/2006
Well I read this whole thing and made it this far! I must say, it is great and very well-written! I like the originality of the plot, while you are keeping the characters the same as they are in the show even though it is AU. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Anomaly25 chapter 9 . 12/14/2005
Wow, I just came across this, and I have to say I am quite impressed. I love what you did with the characters, and how you kept them all IC, even though they are in a different kind of setting. I like this storyline, and how you have fused it with the original, but with a twist. Good luck on all your exams, and I look forward to reading more of this!
LimeCandy chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
WHY AREN'T YOU UPDATING?
natasha chapter 9 . 4/11/2005
Hey! keep writing!
natasha chapter 9 . 3/24/2005
Hey! Love your story, it's something no ones really ever tried before, but I'm DYING to get to read about inuyasha and kagome's kiss, (if they ever have one, which I hope they do). Hurry, make a new chapter, the suspence is killing me!
WaterWind-hanyou chapter 9 . 3/15/2005
great job, i like what this story is based upon, update soon

ja
The One Who Knows chapter 9 . 3/11/2005
Why should one be ashamed of his geekness. Everyone knows that geeks are better than they are. They put us down because of that.

Seshomaru is here. Is that a good thing or a bad thing. Good for all the fangirls, of course.

Inu-yasha is so screwed.
Nerwen chapter 9 . 3/9/2005
o..I love that last line Anyways this story is AWSOME (even more so now that Fluffy's in the picture). Please please update ASAP!
Hitsuzenteki-Kaku chapter 9 . 3/6/2005
Just thought I'd tell you something in case you didn't know it, Sesshoumaru's tail isn't really a tail at all, but basically just a fuzzy thingy that hangs on his shoulder. I think it's called the MokoMoko-Sama. Thats what Takahashi called it...I think. I'm just telling you that because you might not know it, or maybe it is actually a tail in your story, I don't know, but anyway please update next time you get the chance to
Divine-Red-Crayon chapter 9 . 3/6/2005
Awesome, that sounds like a great opportunity for you.

Good luck bringing your grade up. You've got so many fics to work on, I hope you don't get over loaded too much.

So, Sesshomaru... good? bad? neither? I'm going to guess that he will hate Naraku as well, but still hate Inuyasha, much like their relationship in the show...

Are they going to fight? I'm thinking probably, but you never know.

Thanks for updating,

-DRC-
Magellen-chan chapter 9 . 3/6/2005
Well I hope school works out for you! Another good chapter and YAY SESSHY!

magellen-chan