Reviews for Vermillion
Brainy girl chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
WTF BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM MWAHAHAH HAHAHAHHAH!
DeadlyXDevil chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
Good story, I liked the whole story. Especially the part where we see that Red X is Robins bad side. I liked the ending
Promise10 chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Great story, eh velvet.
Promise10 chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
One of the bestest story ever.
Promise10 chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Great.
Promise10 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Great this one.
Young heroes chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
I like the ending, heck, i like the entire story
Jo chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
I liked the ending. I felt it was very realistic and the way Raven reacted was very in character. Nice work. The story itself was very good.
JLdark chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Well what a great story! It was really mysterious at the beginning and Red X is a big stalker haha, I really like the end of the story how Raven and Robin face they true felings at each other, many thanks for a great story.
Riverfrost222 chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
Wow! Normally, Red X Raven stories are usually totally crappy, but that was good! Not too inappropriate, but still on the romance side. I'll admit, not the biggest fan of swearing, but I'll live. Your REALLY good!
P.S., I feel really stupid to say this, but I have absolutely no idea how to post stories. If you could give me a tip, I'd really appreciate it!
Ebyenvloed chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
They love each other! Raven don't deny it, you love Robin! :)
Songbook12 chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
yay! :) good story
Songbook12 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
i want her to end up with Robin!

Songbook12
Reality check chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
OMG RAVEN AND ROBIN! Unless of course red X really is robin, in that case, RED X!
RoseKeade56 chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
This was just... wow. I'll just say, even though you wrote this a while ago, this story was really good, and I should know. :)