Reviews for Vermillion
Thumbs up, my friend
Jclncm chapter 9 . 11/6/2017
more scenes where raven actually bonded with robin would make this more cohesive. Seemed kinda rushed
Rainbow Prime chapter 6 . 9/15/2017
So, it's Jason Todd then, right? ...Right?
Rainbow Prime chapter 2 . 9/15/2017
So... Red X is Jason Todd then?
rhapsodicxheiress chapter 7 . 2/25/2017
WAAAAAAHHHH I'M LOVING THIS LIKE HOW RED X LOVES RAVEN
makarina chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
the epilogue was unnecessary to this story at all
lucyheynigbr chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
I think red x is in lala land :-)
GnCdwll chapter 9 . 8/2/2016
My only prob with this fic was that you should've added more scenes where Robin and Raven actually bonded so he would gradually understand his feelings for Raven and vice versa, although both would deny for that moment. This way, he wouldn't appear such a jerk for being over Starfire so easily and go for Raven. And also, so I wouldn't cry over Red X!
GnCdwll chapter 9 . 8/2/2016
I read this fic to love Robin, but the epilogue just made me want to punch him in the face! What a jerk! I can't believe I ship Red X and Raven :O
I DID NOT EXPECT THIS STORY TO BE FUCKING SAD T-T Now I ship Red X and Raven
MALEC alice in zombieland TID chapter 9 . 10/21/2015
I loved this! It's so amazing! You're an amazing author, I love this epilogue
MALEC alice in zombieland TID chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
Red x. Red x for sure! RED X!
fanfictionrooooocks chapter 9 . 8/4/2015
i just HATE starfire now shes so annoying so wut if robin likes raven pffft i kinda ship them just how starfire is with robin i wish it wasnt always robin/starfire it gets me mad when he chooses her it makes me feel soo mad robin is not her boy that little anyway
YOU DID REALLY GOOD! *sniffles* ill miss this story and you! *cries* bye! and again WONDERFUL STORY! :D
fanfictionrooooocks chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
im not much of a starfire fan i dont know why i think its because she has robin all to herself and shes all perky shall i say it just annoys me how she she affection for a guy she likes lol ( im expressing alot here )
Lucy heartfillia chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
I love ur story and you should keep updating and can somebody tell me how to update storys