Reviews for Vermillion
fanfictionrooooocks chapter 9 . 8/4
i just HATE starfire now shes so annoying so wut if robin likes raven pffft i kinda ship them just how starfire is with robin i wish it wasnt always robin/starfire it gets me mad when he chooses her it makes me feel soo mad robin is not her boy that little anyway
YOU DID REALLY GOOD! *sniffles* ill miss this story and you! *cries* bye! and again WONDERFUL STORY! :D
fanfictionrooooocks chapter 4 . 8/4
im not much of a starfire fan i dont know why i think its because she has robin all to herself and shes all perky shall i say it just annoys me how she she affection for a guy she likes lol ( im expressing alot here )
Lucy heartfillia chapter 5 . 6/20
I love ur story and you should keep updating and can somebody tell me how to update storys
T-Sad chapter 9 . 6/11
A good ending. : )
T-Sad chapter 6 . 6/11
Way to hit the club! : )
T-Sad chapter 5 . 6/11
This is so awesome! : )
T-Sad chapter 4 . 6/11
Wow I totally wasn't expecting that!
T-Sad chapter 2 . 6/11
This is a really interesting story and I love it! : )
T-Sad chapter 1 . 6/11
This has a really integrating beginning. I can't wait for the rest! : )
Andrea Ceaser chapter 9 . 5/28
It was so great, I could feel the intensity at the end! It was like I was there! I loved how Red X would'nt except at first Raven did'nt love him and that he was going to make him hers, and that Robin was determined to find out how Raven felt about him. Also I loved how Raven reacted to all the situations in the story.
shakingfromtherain chapter 6 . 5/28
CHAPTER SIX ASDFGJKLJDD
Astaroth chapter 3 . 5/7
5 bucks says Robin is pulling a Fight Club. Nice writing style and grammar.
Brainy girl chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
WTF BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM MWAHAHAH HAHAHAHHAH!
DeadlyXDevil chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
Good story, I liked the whole story. Especially the part where we see that Red X is Robins bad side. I liked the ending
Promise10 chapter 5 . 1/20/2014