Reviews for Accidentally In Love
Cherie chapter 1 . 8/11
Dear Guest below my review,

I feel bad for you now that SasuSaku is cannon, I think the NejiTen fluff was good. Are you really so low as to insult someone as a guest? At least put your name if your gonna hate, unless your really afraid of the outcome, if you are afraid, don't do it in the first place. It's stupid to do that. Your such a butt-hurt person.

Dear Author,

I really like this One-shot, it's so kawaii _ with all my favourite pairings! Kakashi-sensei and Gai-sensei were awesome~ Keep up the great work _ You can just ignore that hater XP Haters gonna hate #sasusaku
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
What a bunch of shit! Heres a clue. Sasuke hates sakura and hes a traitor to leaf village. That pairing should NEVER happen. Also the little jab you put in with neji and tenten. Yuck. Just fuck off you pathetic loser!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Sweet! :)
SkeletoNQueeN06 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
this was awesome, they were in character and even had some character development throughout the story :D
Animegyal77 can't sign in chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Awww this was so kawaii! Will u do a sequel?
jessamoemoe chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
kyaaahhhhh! That was sooo great! :D

i love it! :D Love all the SasuSaku fluff! :D

domdom456789 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
lol i love this story! lol hinata sayin it was naruto idea...well i dont blame you...i woulda said that to...anyway great story!
imobsessed1000 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Aww so kawaii! Yay happiness! :D that was awesome! I really liked it! . heehee the Kakashi and Gai was funny xD kewl!
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Utter brilliance :D
WarriorQueen124 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Hn..Very good..I liked it alot..
doubt to doubt chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Aww, so cute! And with my fave side pairings too: ShikaIno, NaruHina and NejiTen. Good old Kakashi and Guy helping them out, cute fanfic!
cheryblosom-chan chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This is so adorable. And Sasuke-kun is really cute when he blushes you know! SasuSaku forevers!
Emerald-Cherry-Hime chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
SO KAWAII! Keep up the good work! ~3~
PandiiPooPoo chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
AW thats so cute! you should make more of these! :D