Reviews for Tomorrows Destiny
Guest chapter 28 . 12/30/2014
Im in love with this story and have been reading it for the past 3 days! N before this ive read The Twisted Web of Fate and im in love! I see in this story how there r a few mentions that refer to what happened in this other story such as nestorons injury n those two witches for elleths. I really do hope that you continue both stories because im hooked and addicted to them and I really do want to know how they both end! Please please please update new chapeters its been too long! Oh and I would advise to have Thranduil get a little more personal health problems type of drama as well. THANKS AND PLEASE CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/11/2014
I know this hasn't been updated in a while., but can you please continue this? It is really good
Guest chapter 27 . 9/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Glorelwen chapter 28 . 4/8/2013
Love the story! Please finish it!
God Bless!
Rangerfan58 chapter 28 . 1/6/2013
this story is good too and i wish it to be continued if at all possible i only recently found this story as well which is why i haven't said anything before
Always chapter 28 . 8/31/2012
I was just thinking about your character named Palanwen. Palan means "far and wide" and wen means "maiden" so her name means "far and wide maiden". Think about it 0.0

Always
Gimlifan8 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I've finished 'Darker than night' in a day and a half. In this chapter, there's something I think you should change: Thranduil has Blonde hair, not dark.
Gwedhiel chapter 28 . 8/12/2011
Please, please, please, why did you stop? I'm begging you with every bone in my body to finish this! Please! I can only count the stories that i'll read over and over again on one hand and three of your stories are on that hand. It's so rare that you get such an excellents story such as this! Why did you stop! Particularly when legolas was getting better only for the plot to thicken and get worse?

And i LOVE the relationship between thranduil and legolas. Out of all the stories I've read (which are hundreds), out of all the authors i've reviewed (which are also hundreds), you are the only one (i'm not exaggerating) the ONLY one who has captured the father/son relationship PERFECTLY. He's one of my favorite characters (whom i'm very picky about when reading) and never have i seen his persona so well defined. But please I'm begging you, FINISH THE STORY! or your going to send me to an unnatural grave!

Okay, going crazy with that last bit. But please, if you won't finish it, please tell us why? If it's because you're not getting a lot of reviews, take that as a compliment! seriously! The only stories that seem to be getting hundreds of wonderful, admirable, fanatical, vomit-worthy reviews are those stinking Mary-Sues while all the REAL masterpieces are tossed to the side. this story deserves more and you deserve more. but please finish it!

Yours, sincerely, a huge thranduil fan and now an MCross fan, gwedhiel.
samm chapter 28 . 9/6/2010
hey, come on i have been waiting for u to finish, what is takin so long.
Njaffels chapter 28 . 8/27/2009
I am so glad that Legolas is now getting better. I am looking forward to find out what will happaned next. Please please update.
Destined Darkness chapter 28 . 6/16/2009
more more more more more more more more more more

Thanks

Racheal, Grace, . . ( . .)
Destined Darkness chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
please please please dont kill Thranduil i would love to keep reading but ff is stuffing up... again, and i have to go to bed, but still please please please dont kill him, because it will come to light that not only elves fade from grief, their heart and souls do to

Thanks

Racheal, Grace, . . ( . .)
Freddie23 chapter 28 . 4/12/2009
another amazing story. you're such a great author and i love all the intricate plots you write and of course the legolas angst really is outstanding.

thank you for such a great fic.
Estella chapter 28 . 3/19/2009
I would so much love to find out what will happended. Please do not forget to update.
Thendrea-of-Mirkwood chapter 28 . 9/30/2008
I love this story! Please continue!