Reviews for Shattered Back Together
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
What am I missing here? The style of pigtail Ranma wears is a goddamned braid! It's a traditional Chinese men's hair style and yes it's a braid. Have you ever watched or read the actual seriese?
zeltronica chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
Holy holy holy I loved this, I do hope to see more in the future this was awesome I love Ranma/Hild pairings!
kellym01 chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Plz continue this
Hope for more chaos
kellym01 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Lol
Love this fic
Raynze76 chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Great story had some laughs when hild and ranma woke up the next morning
pensuka chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
i wonder what will happen next
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
this is really awesome i cant wait to see what happens next. oh yeah i had an alternate idea for ranma's secondary energy source: let ranma just do martial arts katas (i mean that would be easy for him and really fit his profile) please continue!
ryan chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
Update soon!
Blackholelord chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
Nice.
mikebreslau chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
We got to Chapter 4 without changing Ranma's gender? How is this possible?

Anyways, an interesting, wacky take on the Ranma-becomes-a-god genre...

MIke
inu chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Which would be about three hours before their heads reminded them they were a God and Angel and only needed to binge to be mighty.

this was funny
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
Great story!
Shannon Dee chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
I love this story, and your writing style. Thank you for writing it, and the others.
Deucalion02 chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
i like your writing, and was wondering if you would do a ranma outlaw star crossover with a ranma aisha pairing,but not some ranma from a futureistic setting rather the ranma from after the sffron incident. maybe have something with the nanban mirror bring him to the outlaw star crew or somethin. oh well... other than that could you do a ranma mara pairing because i havent seen a ranma mara pairing without anyone else included into the pairing.

peace dude