Reviews for Electric
Saffron Wings chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Dear Lord, Hiei is so oblivious. xD And in deep denial... You're a genius by the way. :3 Just thought you should know.
summerfell chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
LOVE THIS. AMAZING. Ironically I'm reviewing this during hurricane sandy. LOVE LOVE LOVE for you.
Babbling chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
*tilts head to side*

So you're the crazy boy in the rain?

Hah... good fic.
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Ha ha, Kurama is SO evil! And you write him evilly just perfect! Lovely, lovely, lovely! *claps* Poor Hiei is so overwhlemed by him, too. And yes, I love your writing style. *is jealous* ;3
yllom21 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Very amusing story, I loved reading it! I enjoyed how you wrote Hiei and Kurama. Nice job and very interesting; not the normal KXH.
lazy fat kitsune chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
awesome!
December Wind chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
I love all of your K/H stories, this one no exception.

Your Kurama is the charmer, love him!

Hiei is also awesome, not too guileless, not too arrogant. Yet, somehow he's still clueless to the point of me going "Aw" Please keep writing about them, I'm loving it!
Geministarz chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Rob? I think that's the most original original character I've come across yet. Fun story. I liked it. Not too heavy (hense the name, "fluff"). nice job with it.
shiorifoxiesmom chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
fun fic, very enjoyable
Agent Dark Moose chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
XD! Great one-shot. I really enjoyed it! The part with "Rob" at the end [and when he first appeared, of course!] was hilarious!

Keep up the utterly amazing work!

Lynn
SweetMisery1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
I LOVE IT
RaineKitsune chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
XD That was awesome! I loved it! _
misty Glade chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Okay that was very odd but what the hell it was funny. Oh Who the hell was the crazy dude?
Nite Nite chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
I quite liked this story hehe!

Kurama: *has Hiei tied down* NITE!

N.N: Yes...

Kurama: Choclate syrup plz.

Hiei: NO DONT U DARE!

N.N: *grins* here you go Kurama!

Kurama: *big grin*
What2callmyself chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Haha, I liked it, it was very good. I go dancing in the rain too. Well mostly I walk home from school in the rain cuz I conveniently forgot my umbrella and therefore won't get yelled at -much- for getting soaked. Also, bouncing on a trampoline in the middle of a hard downpour was fun too. But yes, dancing in the rain is very fun!