Reviews for Rouge Mercenaries
I like hats chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Just go away.
CSS Stravag chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
A killer start, comrade. It looks like you're going with a straight port of some flavor of the original game, and I respect that. I've long been toying with the idea of doing a novelization of the game, I think I may try that since there is a category up for it.

If you have not lost heart from the flaming -holes that gave you bad reviews, I'd advise you continue. Mavericks are always a good thing around this site :P

Keep 'em coming, comrade, if you have not give up hope of anyone actually enjoying this (I, at the least, shall).
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I endorse this product and/or service.
fh oirtjk fhk.hj chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
jg ejkrg febjak jkerj

your fic was so bad ...in a very rude way

sorry i flamed you

ha ha ha ha ha

you are an idiot!
El Stormo chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Heya. I don't know if you'll read this, but there's some things that could use improvement, and the main thing is, not to include game mechanics in a story. You can't destroy a tank by shooting at its crystal. Sometimes you need to take matters into your hands and alter things. A crystal that 'shows the tank's health' is good for a game, but rubbish for a story. 'Its weakness was some sort of crystal'? No, no, no. If the thing must have a weakness, let it be something it needs, like its missile launchers or its exhaust. There's absolutely no reason to put a crystal on the outside of a tank, unless it was some kind of power source, but then they would have put it on the inside.

Another thing, Shin indeed is male, like many reviewers have stated already. And I believe Mickey's last name is Scimon, at least in the PAL version of the game.

Overall though, it's good. With practice and lots of advice you'll do well :)
soldier of fortune chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
i like your story. i never have played the game but from what i read i sounds bouring. No offence
jdskfjf chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Your story stunck and i hated it. Ha HA HA you are the only one who wrote in this catorgory you stink. You are such a loser!
Cybaster chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Hmm, not bad. Aside from a few grammatical issues already mentioned, it's a good read.

One thing bothered me, though: Shin IS male (and this is already so in the Area 88 Manga that U.N. Squadron is based on) and in the manga, he had to fight for U.N. Squadron because he wanted to return to Japan and find his fiancee, Keiko(?). Don't feel bad; I played UNS first before I even knew that Area 88 existed and the first time I played U.N. Squadron on an Arcade machine, I thought Shin was a girl, too... *_*
Stuart Curien chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Not bad, a bit short for a new category but I assume you're releasing the chapters periodically.

Some grammatical issues, but nothing serious. Just a light tweaking needed here and there, such as altering "His name was Wolf Stiletto, and one may think it an odd name, and strangely, it is his real name" to "His name was Wolf Stiletto, one may think it an odd name yet, strangely, it was the one he had been given at birth" - of course it's all stylistic, so such advice can be taken with a pinch of salt.

LiuBei1986, if you want to know how to suggest a new category select 'help' under the dropdown menu and browse the database of questions. Saying that, though, I've submitted one myself so I would be interested to know how long it took for this category to appear from the time you suggested it Royal Swordsman.
Windam X chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Wow I never thought I would find a fanfic for this game anywhere, nice job

I used to play this game with my step brother a lot so I am looking foward to how this story turns out.

P.S since this is the only fic based on this game that means you created a new catagory on the games section of this site. could you tell me how to do that? thank you and keep up the good work