Reviews for For The Best
Jlee93 chapter 34 . 10/3/2010
Great job! :)
xScottx chapter 28 . 8/1/2008
I had to review again to tell you how fucking gay harry was, I mean Hermione kept his son from him for what years and he wasnt even pissed off obut for 5 seconds fucking hell this story is lame just for that.
xScottx chapter 34 . 8/1/2008
I skipped most of it when I seen Harry wasn't angry with Hermione, you made him forgive her way to easily thats why your prolly don't have alot of reviews, Harry should of been pissed and demanded to see his son and shit instead of making him a happy pussy.
Death.Is.Closer.Than.You.Think chapter 34 . 12/7/2007
Hahahah... Cool story...

Lol.. :D :D

- -
lebron132 chapter 34 . 8/3/2007
Woah, the first few chapters of this story changed my mood from happy joyous to depressed. Thats some strong writing you got there. Keep it up! Uppss, almost got back to happy again
HarryPotterObsessed chapter 34 . 12/25/2006
I LOVED IT! TOTALLY AWESOME STORY! MAN! IT WAS KOOL!

thanks for a great read!
cathyrock chapter 34 . 4/17/2006
wow, excellent story, couldn't stop reading it!
Michelle Moonshine chapter 34 . 3/27/2006
That story was so sweet! I really loved it! I also really like the wording you used and everything, you're a great writer!

I just think that the chapters should have been longer, since they were all very short, but it really didn't bother me that much...

I loved this story! I love Harry and Hermione so much!

You should write more stories... this was great!

-Michelle
missxsh0rtie chapter 34 . 1/2/2006
BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! omg! its so cute! the ending is really cute too! what happened to chapter # 30? all thats there is the a/n. neways just thought i'd let you know! neways love the story! :-) (-:
zippybn chapter 32 . 9/25/2005
oh wow! this is excellent! i don't usually read too much hermione/harry but this one was absolutely fantastic! i loved it! great work! well done!
eternityisours chapter 34 . 1/4/2005
this story was so cute! had a plot and sort of dragged the OHMYGOSH, WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT parts out so that everyone came back to review. i loved it! make a sequel.

i'm not trying to be snobby or anything, but sometimes when people create sequels they're really bad, like the Princess Diaries 2 gave me a headache. but i'm sure you'll create one that is completely and totally genius. :)

now stop reading and go write a sequel!

eternityisours chapter 33 . 1/4/2005
yay! a girl. now Jamie has someone to fight with...hee hee.

eternityisours chapter 32 . 1/4/2005
oh, good. i wasn't so aware of Hermione's past, so i was kind of going, 'er to you!' but now i understand. this is a great fic!

eternityisours chapter 31 . 1/4/2005
YES! go Ginny for actually saying something to Harry this time.

eternityisours chapter 29 . 1/4/2005
MUAH! she must be pregnant!