Reviews for A Second Chance
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 2/2
I'm glad I will never quit on my stories I will make sure it finish all the way
TomRiddle4ever chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
Hey, here! ¿Acaso ya no escribes más? Me parece una historia interesante!
kage kitsune 14 chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
Update soon, please.
Keena3105 chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
will you update this again or have you abandoned it?
Cheerfully Cynical chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Looking through the reviews of this AWESOME story, it was kind of sad to see that you probably won't update ever again. :(

I was wondering if I could just use your plot line. I really, really, really like the idea of Harry was a "ghost" and I think it would be a lot of fun to write it.

So, if you still go on this site can you PLEASE PM me about this. If you're out in the real world and not caring about this, could I possible use this?

I feel really bad about not getting your consent but I just REALLY want to write this!

So, all in all, if you don't answer for a while can I just assume that you are away and I can post my version of this in say. . . two weeks?

PLEASE TRY TO ANSWER!
Ravenclawesome chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Hello fellow Fanfiction readers! Since I assume that this author has died or something (hence no updating in the past 8! years) I would really appreciate it if someone would continue or finish this story( I can't write for anything) and then post your story here! I woikd really appreciate it and so would everybody else! Thank you!
Alas Earwax chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
Hello. I was wondering if you could ever be so kind and PLEASE update very very very soon! It is a lovely story and interesting but it needs to be updated and concluded ;p si vous plait! ( please) I know that we haven't heard from the amulet of time series for a while or this one but I will give you a virtual cookie if you finish this story!
Kir chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
Ha ha... I was sort of reading/skimming through this story to see if it was any good and as I neared the end of the sixth chapter, I decided, yes, it's pretty good. I think I'll read it. I'd better check how long it is, though, since it didn't say it was completed.

So I finish the chapter and move my mouse to click the drop-down list to learn the number of chapters and-

...

*cue strangled noise*

Eh... there's no more...

Damnit.
fluteplayer chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
you really like to torment harry and his friends dont you?
Mionefan chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
This story has some of the aspects of "Ghost" A good, if sad story. At the very least, I expect you to provide a way for Hermione to communicate with Harry. At the end of the story, if you write an epilogue, I would hope Hermione to join Harry in the afterlife.
MeinGimli chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
thats an interesting story so far. the idea for a ghost harry is new to me. its really bad you didnt finish this one
MystMirror chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
)))))))
Drifter950 chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
Updated: 11-23-04

Present time: 07-21-11

The words Damn, Drat, anything to indicate distress, just don't seem to be enough how unhappy I am that a story that has some terrific possibilities, is out in Limbo with your Harry.

And I am trying to be polite. If you think Hermione is the worst against bad words, you haven't met my lady. She looks over my shoulder at wrong moment and the back of my head, not my arm, gets whupped, but good. (I think she is running errands right now (I hope))

(grin) He could check with Moaning Mirtle. She does stop up her toilet on occasion. Wonder if her home, the oft mentioned Elbow, is expanded like Alistair Mooney's seven compartment trunk. Also remember, she is a teenager who has been 50 years without. (you'd moan tooo)

All aside, I think the story could be a whole lot of fun.

May the MUSE always be with you!

nguyen muoi chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I need some money, can you help me ? I will return for after I pass difficult. thanks you very much! my number account at Vietcombank 0071000970530. about 10.000usd. I hope you attention about it.
IchigoRenji chapter 6 . 10/18/2010