Reviews for After Gohan
Chemistry-Deaf chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
It's sweet regardless. It doesn't have to be physical love. Emotional love is just as important.
Red Roses2 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Why does this look like it stopped in mid-sentence?
Crawling Elf a.k.a. ZIM chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
That was odd, a very unlikely way to describe Piccolo's thoughts, not bad at all; keep the chapters comming mate, you're doing a good job.

ZIM
Bun chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Whenever I think I'm gonna get caught reading yaoi I pop up the ebay window :) Don't leave me hanging, finish it!
esteebee chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
So sad & sweet! I love it! Come out w/ the next chap. soon!
dragonscales chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
Good start. Definitly a story worth continuing. Looking forward to an update.
sumsum chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
*hanging on the edge of her seat with napkin handy in case she needs it...* 'Instead of the old dreams of world domination filling his nights, a young black-haired boy started' ... AND WHERE IS THE REST OF IT? Ack! You leave me hanging! Noooooo! Not fair!
sumsum chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
female namek chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
hey that was a good stroy...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!_
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
Sad...
Pisces6 chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
Ne, I know I'm a little... Erm, late, but... _;;; Anyway, I thought that this little tidbit was amusing... What if you're not against homosexuality, but you're not exactly into yaoi lemons yet? Where does that put me? _;;; Anyway, I thought that was sweet. Makes me go all lovey-dovey. _; And I thought that was funny at the end when Neru comes to visit. ;;; Hee hee hee... Oh, and I read lemons when I'm in my apartment, not at home. So I don't really have to worry about parents peeking over my shoulder, hee hee. _;
Maximum Poofy chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
good story! hope you decide to do more with it. i like the way this is written showing the story piccolos writing then him talking about what he's writing something like that. Its really good, very likable!
Brady chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
I demand MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!
bocheememon chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
I feel kinda speechless. I can imagine piccolo's pain. I bet if the writers of dbz didn't keep piccolo stuck in hell forever, he would still feel the same pain(kami lived for a long time so I'm sure piccolo will as well). I loved this fic.
Snapple chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Cute! - I have the same problem with my mom looking over my shoulder and reading yaoi stuff I type or write.