Reviews for After Gohan
Absolutely wonderful... )
Epyon chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
That was good.
Peanuts Factory chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
Hmm...I've never read a Piccolo and Gohan story before...It seems frightning...But it was sorta sweet(- Keep writing!
Bulmis chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
O_o...I...I... I just cant believe that I read a yaoi fic O_o and worse than that... I liked it _
Wannon chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
Good *idea* but I actually think the prequel was better. This fic was hard to read because of the formtting. I liked the fic itself but found it very hard to process. Still, good fanfic, excellent inner monologue and nice characterization of Gohan (I still say Piccolo is off - but I think it is just me _) Keep writing!
Kerry chapter 1 . 2/7/2001
Sweet deal story man! Even though I'm sometimes against the fics about Gohan and Piccolo (or another guy) together, this one was sweet!

I'd say really keep up the good work! And also, what was up with Piccolo only being four years older? Not so, but ahey, it's your fic! Good Job!
Mirai Tenchi chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
*sniff*...Gohan...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
*sniffle* thats s-so, I dunno, but I like it, write more... please?
Hoshi Kago chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
Tomo-Sama! I know I tell you I love this story all the time but it really is good. It's so sad, and yet Piccolo's grasp on love is so... right. The way the pain is so bluntly stated really shows the truth. I don't know how many times I've read it, but each time i just squeal it emotion. It really is a good felling!
Gohan Hug chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! that was good...
Universe chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
*Smiles* That was a really cute story! I absolutely LOVED it and would LOOOOVVVVEEEE to see you write the prequel _
TeaLeavesGreen chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
how sad...though I'm happy for Neru and Dende...
Tomo Trillions chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
*bow* Thanks for the comments, y'all, I've gone and fixed the formatting (I know, I know, I should have known better than to try that!) Thanks for the warm welcome... I've been home sick for two days so I believe I'll go upload a few more stories. _;
Acyla chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
Hate to be the one to break this to you but the html codes don't work in notepad otherwise it was good (characterization, spelling).
Angel117 chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
Well, that was...something. I'm not quite sure what, but it was something. It was a nice story story. Good work.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »