Reviews for Forget Me Not
Jaime Snyder chapter 13 . 8/12/2005
ADD A NEW CHAPTER AND KILL RAIN! This is a good story, so you better add another chapter and have Robin get his revenge on Rain. 'die rain, die rain, die Rain...' lol.
lendmemoni chapter 13 . 7/12/2005
helo, well um im going back home the 30th on july so ill update then okie dokie! thank you so much for the reviews!

PS, who said anything of robin and SF dying? (hint hint)
Windsurfer chapter 13 . 6/14/2005
WTF! That wasn't FUNNY! No killing them BOTH off! Robin must live to mourn for Starfire!
toots chapter 13 . 6/1/2005
wow. that's basically all i have to say. this is a really good story. i wonder what happened to robin and if he's going to try to stop rain from hurting starfire any more. i do hope that he apologizes to starfire for not believing in her. i mean he really should trust her b/c they've spent so much time together. n-e-ways i cant wait till you make the next chapter. PLZ make it soon. your stories are really good. _buh bye
FantasyPrincess89 chapter 13 . 5/26/2005
DANG! that was good! D

but like...UPDATE SOONER! X_X_X_X_X_X

i die here!
r'n'rb chapter 13 . 5/25/2005
ah update

i absulutley LOVE this fic

-Rock and Roll Bitch

ps. i love the chapter titles as well
CerberAsta chapter 13 . 5/25/2005
WTF! Robin AND Starfire die!Finish this story or I will...oh! Right! Send every Omega Quest character under my control (all of them, which adds up to over 60) after you...with very large sticks (silence) BOO! BEWARE! (Disappears)
Purple Carnation chapter 13 . 5/24/2005
OMG! That was great! Finaly! He understands, but unfortunatly both Robin and Star are, apparently, badly hurt. :'( Update soon! If you don't before you go to Philadelphia, then have a great time!

-lizzie
Alexnandru Van Gordon chapter 13 . 5/24/2005
OH MY GOD! I want to kill you! Yuo waited so long to update this and then you leave us a the end of our ropes! HOW COULD YOU! I mean, sure-if you updated more often I could sustain the wait, but this was just plain cruel! WRITE MORE NOW!

-Standing ovation

-Alexnandru Van Gordon

PS: I wonder what's going to happen to Starfire and Robin. Did Slade stab him with a knife?
dragonlover131313 chapter 12 . 5/18/2005
pplleaseseseses finishh i beg of thee
cute tee chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
It was a cool story whatever
FantasyPrincess89 chapter 12 . 4/14/2005
YAY! its about TIME you updated! O_O

nice chappie! D

very nice chappy! _

and i hope im ur 101th review! .
r'n'rb chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
wow you have a great talent for capturing peoples emotions...plz let robin realize the truth about rain
Alexnandru Van Gordon chapter 12 . 4/10/2005
Well, I don't know why I never read this before. I think it's excellent! seeing it from Star;s POV is really good, but how are you going to do it if Robin gets captured. Are you going to do more points from his POV then? Anyhow-this is just wonderful. You are evidently a very talented writer and I hope to see the next update soon.

-Standing ovation

-Alexnandru Van Gordon
mr.rogers chapter 12 . 4/9/2005
this is relly good did you make up the flowers

thing or is it real