Reviews for Don't Forget Me
Cherrylle chapter 6 . 8/6/2015
Is...is this the end? Please add another chapter! It's so sad! I felt so happy when they kissed but ever since Akito showed up, my heart shattered to pieces!
searching.for.silence chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
YA! It seems I've found a new love for fruits baskets. But alas... I WILL ALWAYS LOVE FMA AND FMAB! EDWARD ELRIC RULES! EDWINS THE BEST! AND... Alphonse is... ok... *says in the dramatic Armstrong way*
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
ł LOVED it! You can leave me hanging ł HAVE to know ※What happens Next! Update asap pleaseeeeeeeee TT its just §o good!
Alexis996 chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
I love this story. I know it's been a while but please continue this.
Meghan chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
I liked it you should write another chapter.
xRainbowNinjax chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
I love this :)
Levi Poe chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
What's gonna happen?! You have to continue this story! Don't start something and leave your readers hanging! This story is really good!
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
NEXT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
CC.V.RG chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
Ugh...this story is SO good! I really wish you would continue this, because i really do love it! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Don't beat yourself up, this was actually a pretty good chapter.
Kyra chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
Love it! 10/10
lydia-chan chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
well i stumbled upon this story and decided to read it and it seems you haven't updated for a long time! well i really want to know how it ends so it would be awesome if you finish!_ sorry if im being selfish or something. heh

its a good story!:]
kelly chapter 6 . 11/22/2007
omg! Ending is so good! you are a fabulous author, and i hope that wasnt the end of your story.
Jade Bowman chapter 6 . 1/9/2007
OMG this 3was awesome you have got to write more you can't end it like that i need to know more omg
cookiewithchoco chapter 6 . 8/17/2006
HEY! you had to stop the chapter right there huh? lol, i want more, it was a good chapter. cute and sad but good.