Reviews for Silhouette of the Moon
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
RK Ryune chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
SessxKaguraLOVE!

What a great story. I liked that bit about it taking more courage to live.
TheDamnedIdiot chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
This should so be canon!

I love how you kept everyone in character and did the sister relationship of Kagura-Kanna. It IS strange that she's older, huh?
Kagura Of The Wind chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
nice pairing of Kagura and Sesshoumaru.
WindWitch chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
I thank the Lord that I have found someone else who admires Kagura. I cannot see why people make her uncharecteristicly evil in their stories. Any way, that was a great fic, and I hope you'll do more Kagura/Sesshomaru things. I think they look too cute!
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Wonderful tribute to 'Kagura'. Excellent one-shot.
accountnolongeractivepurged chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
WOW! i love this one shot! it's soo kewl! plus it kinda focus' on Kagura! my favorite Female InuYasha character!and u r rite! why DO people dun like her? she's kewl!
Ieyre chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Very interesting...I, too, have grown to like Kagura...she's very interesting...and she DOES seem to have this strange thing for Sesshomaru, doesn't she _?
TanyaRox chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
sucks. I cant use the asterisk!

Great story. Me loves t3h Kagura/Sesshoumaru! People make fun of me for making Sesshoumaru talk too much in my stories, so I hope they dont do that to you, too ;-;

-Veo :D
Yami Akari chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Yay!It's awsome Breanna!
jordazed chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Oh my god! You don't know how much I love Fluffy and Kagura!
kaze ga fuku chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
OMG!11 When are u gonna update?

Em, yeah, just kidding. So, exactly how much Inuyasha have you seen/read? Because, um, Kagura seemed pretty much out of character. Maybe I only feel this way because I've read the very lastest chapters of the story. You are a pretty good writter, though.

And huh? You said a lot of people don't like Kaugra. Really? I know a lot of people who do. But anyway, if your a Kagura fan you'll certainly like the recent happenings in the manga! She's been getting a lot of good character development!