Reviews for How Long is Forever
KityPryde chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
Hey Carolyn! (Did I spell that right?)

U R Awesome! Lol, guess who?

(It's Laura, I gave it away!
IllegalDayNightSnappingIguana chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
Hiya! I haven't actually finished reading the story yet because I am a fish-freak and really want to go swimming in my pool (yay! I got a pool! :does a happy dance::) but so far it's pretty cute. :-d The grammar is a little bit off but that doesn't really bug me (especially because I SUCK at grammar... I get my computer to do it for me... lol) and I look forward to finishing reading this story. I love how Yumi and Ulrich pissed Sissi off - it was great! I feel really annoyed now that you have so few reviews because it really isn't a bad story at all. :-d As a matter of fact i really like it, so I'll finish reading this later and get back to you.

-winter-
scott thomas icebreaker-2007 chapter 19 . 6/23/2005
top class story really top class.

what more colud i say other than i've read it once and forgot to review it.

so i am reviewing it know becuas ei remember what a greta story you have.
whatevers chapter 19 . 5/20/2005
hellos.. i really hope you update.. or is there a sequel? i hope theres both! hehe... i didnt know there was code lyoko... i love the show! but they deleted in in SF... -sighs- but i still read it!
whatevers chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
nice.. is there a sequel? i always review in the first chapter.. hehe.. i read the summary and i saw it was complete, so is there a sequel? i hope so!
Aninnymous chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
I like it. Try being more descriptive, although you're obviously finished or almost w/ this fic. And "How Long is Forever" is the name of a TT episode.
SukiRPGAnime08 chapter 18 . 9/30/2004
I love it plz continue the story plz. Update soon plz. Later Days _
SukiRPGAnime08 chapter 15 . 9/19/2004
I still love this story plz continue the story plz. Update soon plz. Later Days _
SukiRPGAnime08 chapter 13 . 9/16/2004
I love it plz continue the story plz. Update soon. Later Days _
SukiRPGAnime08 chapter 12 . 9/13/2004
I love it plz continue the story plz. Update soon plz. Later Days _
anulrichluver chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Thats pretty good... Ill look forward to you writeing more.
Wind Rider 12 chapter 12 . 9/11/2004
it's blank. is there something wrong?
SukiRPGAnime08 chapter 11 . 9/8/2004
I still love it continue the story plz...I want 2 read more. Update soon. Later Days _
SukiRPGAnime08 chapter 10 . 9/8/2004
Ilove it plz continue the story plz. Update soon. Later Days _
Wind Rider 12 chapter 9 . 9/4/2004
so she dissappeared? i didn't quite catch that bit.