Reviews for Hermione's Secret Diary
Bombshellgirl chapter 34 . 11/27/2014
This is so far the best Harry/Hermione I've read : great pairing, great story, very good grammar.
The last chapter made me cry so much.
I just could not stop my tears. It was so sad and I'm just so emotive.
Your story is very amazing.
It was a PLEASURE to read it.
Darthvaderkitten chapter 34 . 11/19/2014
Omg it's so sad! You are such a talented writer! You just have to become an author! PLEASE! I would buy all your books!
Guest chapter 34 . 7/5/2014
Nooooo! This story made me cry :( . I can't believe I finished it please write more:)
TheUltramarine chapter 34 . 6/5/2014
I love this story
I'll admit I cried
Best Fanfiction I ever read for Harry/Hermione
Guest chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
There are two things that make an incredible fanfiction, perfect grammar and the plot being believable. I have read the most unlikely pairings that I would have never ever considered. But as long as it has a plot that is believable and there are no inconsistencies, it works. I mean hell- one of my favorite fics is a Hermione Granger/Fenrir Greyback pairing. Gross, I know. But it worked and I believed it. There were things in this story that just did not work. I mean honestly. In what universe of the Harry Potter realm does Harry disconnect with his best friends. She hadnt seen him since 7th year? She didn't even know he was an auror? Does she not read? -Um, yes she does. She's Hermione Granger. I understand she was in Bulgaria, but so much that she didn't speak to harry at all? I don't particularly like this pairing. But I've been trying to give it a chance, and every one that I start reading is just absolutely ridiculous. This is a good idea for a story, but it just isn't written well. NOBODY EVEN WRITES IN A DIARY LIKE THAT!
DarkHarmonian chapter 34 . 1/14/2014
An awsome story that i couldnt stop crying while reading it. Hope you do more stories like this one
vampires-r-bloody-hot chapter 34 . 12/30/2013
love it.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/16/2013
I wanted a chapter like this so i wrote one! :)
Knock! Knock!
"come in" sighed Jemima. she was sitting on the bed, her face red and wet with tearstains, clutching a copy of the
Daily Prophet in her shaking hands.
"Are you Ok, honey?" Fred asked, opening the door slowly and joining his daughter on her bed.
"No!" She exclaimed, suddenly looking angry. "Would you be if your one true love was gone forever!"
"Sweetie, your only six, i'm sure he wasn't your true love" Fred said gently
" But he was Daddy!" Sobbed Jemima. " He loved me! I loved him! We were going to get married!"
She burst into tears
"Sweetie-" Fred started, but he was interupted by Jemima screwing up the newspaper in her hand
"But she-" Jemima stopped crying and glared at the wall with sudden hatred " She ruined it all!"
"Wha-" Began Fred before he was again interupted by his daughter
"I know how Harry died, Dad" She whispered.
"So you read the Prophet, huh" Replied Fred quietly
"What? Oh those lies are just what everybody's saying happened, I know the truth"
"But Honey, that is the truth"
"I know your only trying to protect me, but i've worked out what really happened"
"What really happened then"
"Well, Hermione asked him whether she could come with him on new years eve, Harry didn't want her to come really but because he was so kind he said yes" She paused to sob into her sleeve.
"And then, well then, in the car she told him that she loved him, but he said that he couldn't love her because he loved someone else and that he was waiting for them. And she figured out that it was me and so she told him that
if she couldn't have him then nobody could" She burst into a fit of tears
"And s-so s-she- she grabbed the wheel a-and drove it into a tree!" She broke down into her father's lap sobbing and calling Harry's name.
" So you see Daddy h-he died because he loved me!" And Jemima ran out of the room and into the garden.
"Poor kid, she's gonna be so embarresed in a couple of years" Fred sighed as he stood up and left the room for a cup of much-needed coffee.
Loved the story but coudn't get this scene out of my head! :)
Lena Skye chapter 34 . 11/1/2013
That bastard Krum! May he rot away in the wizard world alone! You made me cry...you should make a 'What If' story for this, like if Krum 'actually' felt guiltily and realized that he was being an asshole, and sign the damn papers, then maybe Hermione and Harry didn't have to die and they could have had a child. Or if 5 years from now or something, while the Weasley family are walking around, shopping for their kids Hogwarts supplies, they see 2 kids who look exactly like Harry and Hermione, teasing each other and then Hermione would just say, that when she was all grown up, she'd marry him and he would blush and say that he would be happy to be her husband..I think it would be sweet, for them to know that Harry and Hermione could live and fall in love again in the wizard life while the bastard Krum rots away in jail for raping someone that looked like Hermione and yelling at her that it was all her fault and some shit like that. Yeah..I think that it will make a good epilogue or something like that :)
What the eff chapter 21 . 10/31/2013
New to your story and so far I love it. Really. But I an sick of Hermione taking shut from Krum when he strikes her. Haven't you read the books? Sure Krum may be physically stronger, but Hermione wouldn't take that sort of shiz(t) from anyone.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/10/2013
I cried like a baby. And I'm 25.
mlouden03 chapter 34 . 9/19/2013
Amazing story and good ending. Very admirable considering you only had the first 5 books to work off of
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
it's a good plot, but the writing is...amateur and simple.
1,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »