Reviews for The Sheep and the Hedgehog
Okinawa Girl chapter 16 . 12/8/2012
OMG you have to update this story! It's really good!
Okinawa Girl chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
U know when Jack was first introduced I was like "It's Android 17!" But then it said his name was jack. I was confused but then I remembered Android 17&18 were humans before they became androids and I was all like "OHHH Duh!"
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
Ohhhh my this is greaat! Keeeep on writing th is is amazing. I love yur style of writing I could picture everything! Pleasee update (:
hi chapter 17 . 11/5/2011
please update its so good
crazykk2 chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Lol! Chi-chi the husband beater!
greenie06 chapter 17 . 7/17/2010
OMG please update! :) don't tell me you've abandoned this story! please say it aint so!
SilimaOhtar chapter 17 . 6/3/2010
Awesome story. I'm really enjoying the real detail put into all the characters allowing them to retain their original DBZ personalities. I like the writing style as well. Don't stop. This is good stuff:)
Aag ki Rani chapter 17 . 4/10/2010
yea i know, im late lol. this chapter is awesome though ) update asap!
Anmylica chapter 17 . 3/10/2010
OMG! Im so happy this has been updated! I love this fic, it's my favorite V/B. Please post more soon!

Anmylica
MK08 chapter 17 . 3/7/2010
Glad to see another update! I like how things are progressing. It's nice to see Bulma really stand up to Vegeta and have the upper hand for once :)
Darkangl28 chapter 17 . 3/7/2010
I was happy to see the updates on this fic, I like it. O, what will Vegeta do when Bulma keeps her word, how much of his pride will he discard to be with her? . . . I can't wait to find out :)
Guest chapter 17 . 3/6/2010
OI! Essa fic é maravilhosa! Parabéns!

Bom, só um detalhe, vc usou no capítulo 17 a palavra ultimately, porém acho que vc quis dizer lately (ultimamente)...enfim parabéns! Apenas reparei porque sou maníaca pela língua inglesa, então decidi te dar este toque!

Enfim, continue sempre assim! maravilhosa fic!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
HEY! I read this on another website!

It's good stuff. Highly entertaining.
omnipotent Porunga chapter 17 . 3/6/2010
welcome back after such a long time...
1 chapter 16 . 2/5/2010
Story development is moving along, and it was good to see these two finally get together (in some way) after so long. Still, the part of the story in chapter 15 leading up to their very first intimate moments seemed a little rushed and anti-climactic after such a long wait.

Because different betas were used to help with translation, the story, when looked at as a whole, seems as though it was cobbled together by different people. If at all possible, try to find a single beta that will be able to commit to the entire story.

Chapter 16 was pretty good, though the end of the chapter felt incomplete since Bulma's exclamation was the last line. A few lines from the narrator after Bulma's outburst would have helped wind down the drama and end the chapter.