Reviews for Boys Suck
UtterlyRandom chapter 12 . 8/23/2008
No fair! You quit writing in 2004. It's 2008! Talk about a blast from the past, huh?
UtterlyRandom chapter 11 . 8/23/2008
Yes. Yes I do love it. I'm such a psyic. OR however you spell that stupid word. Anyway, in my last review I asked whateve happened to Trevor and now he's back! I didn't even read the other chapter or the title of the chapter. Creepy, huh?
UtterlyRandom chapter 10 . 8/23/2008
Okay, so they fought... now, onto the make up sex! Please? They deserve it! And whatever happened to Trevor?
UtterlyRandom chapter 9 . 8/23/2008
You want a long review? Well, you asked for it! I thought that Hermione would flip out on Ron. He had no right of accusing her of sleeping with Draco. She was, but she wasn't shagging him! And if I were her, I would've hexed his mouth shut. And why was he allowed to say mean things, I thought the potion stopped them from doing that? Even if the potion let them say mean things to their friends, they wouldn't be friends because friends don't talk to friends like that. Mine do, but that's why I'm not friends with them anymore. Anyway, good chapter!
UtterlyRandom chapter 8 . 8/23/2008
Yes, this chapter does rock, and it's awesome! You deserve a review for every chapter. Can you believe that some people are missing out on this great story? The nerve!
UtterlyRandom chapter 7 . 8/23/2008
Again... YEA! Good job! Loving the story, loving the chapter and loving your writing skills! Can I borrow them? JK, JK... but really, can I?
UtterlyRandom chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
Yea! Draco to the rescue! I agree with you. Draco going soft is like Snape washing his hair!
UtterlyRandom chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
Fantastic chapter! I thought it would be Draco! Now, onto more pressing matters... will Draco save her? I hope it's not Ron or Harry, they do too much saving. Someone different, like Neville Longbottom or Blaise Zabibi would be cool.
UtterlyRandom chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
Another great chapter! How do you write so well?
UtterlyRandom chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
OMG! That was freaking AMAZING! Loved it, loved it, loved it! Revenge is totally sweet and revenge on Draco is even sweeter! Fantastic job!
UtterlyRandom chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
Seriously good! These are some awesome chapters! I like it when Hermione thought Draco was d* sexy. And when he wanted to have a joint shower or bath!
UtterlyRandom chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
This has got to be the best first chapter of a Dramione fic I have ever read, and I'm not kidding or kissing up to you! This is freaking amazing! I like the part you added about Hermione changing, but she wasn't shallow. I really like that!
Hads337 chapter 12 . 12/23/2005
This is rlly good, keep updating and i added ur fic to my story alert list so dont let me down!
Solitaire's Mornie chapter 12 . 6/27/2005
hey sierra. i like this one as well as your other. kudos! take a look at my stuff?
PartyOnTheMoon chapter 9 . 2/3/2005
Ha! Fight was funny. I was cracking up at Ron, cause he was too busy yelling to listen to his friend! I love Ron so much, but hey, reading this and others made me think that Hermione and Draco could possibly make good couples too!

Keep up the good work.