Reviews for I Never Told You: special edition
chrono17 chapter 5 . 4/18/2007
I like the fact that this one had an ending(unlike the original one, (smiles despite nasty comment)). This was really good and I like how you made Sora get confused over who sent the letter in this one. It adds a whole nother layer of funny to it.
CRAZY WITH HAPPINESS chapter 5 . 2/18/2007
sry about the other reveiw, i didn't see the special edition. I LOVED IT! :D
MoD366 chapter 5 . 1/27/2007
Well... It's quarter past midnight here in good old Germany and some stupid pupil (me) is sitting in front of his computer thinking what he could write as a review to this fic... And the only thing that comes up to his mind is "I really liked it a lot". Maybe he is out of ideas because of the bad day he had or because of the time... or simply 'cause he wants to sleep, I can't tell you. The ting is, that the more he thinks about what to write the less he wants to write anything more, 'cause it would be useless though nothing really important would appear anymore...

I hope you liked my little 5-minutes-oneshot about my situation at the moment I just hate reviews only saying "I like it! Go on the way you did here." 'cause they're so damn short... Anyways that one here is a nice long review although it says exactly the same I could have written in two short sentences :-)
MoD366 chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
Reviewing inbetween 'cause of mistakes seen... (rhyme was not planned :-))

First: Sora whispers the beginning of the letter how it was BEFORE you rewrote the fic.

Second: Why should Sora think it's Matt's letter? It is signed with Tai and I'm sure she can say if something is Matt's or Tai's handwriting... I don't think she could mix them up after a while knowing both of 'em.

Third: Matt was at the Flower Shop for perhaps 5 to 10 minutes, so why would he put his coat anywhere there? If it was Sora's appartment or something I coul understand that but NOT in a Flower Shop.

Well should be enough for now, next review at the end of the fic
may-10087 chapter 5 . 10/22/2006
Hey whats going to happen with mimi and matt wil they make up ?
kaygirl chapter 5 . 4/24/2005
hahahahaha THAT WAS REALLY GOOD (LOL) POOR MATT. I'VE READ HUNDREDS OF TAIORA STORIES AND THAT HAD TO BE ONE OF THE FUNNIEST (LOL) CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT FIC )
Gizmo chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
This is one of the best, brightest, and flat-out funniest Taiora fics I've read. And believe me, I've read a lot. Keep writing, Veranda!
dragonninja142000 chapter 5 . 12/16/2004
VERY GOOD VERANDA 8/10
soulkiss chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Bwahahahaha! I've already read the whole story and the ending was funny! Made me giggle endlessly. Poor Matt ]

"Don't you two ever stop eating?"

That line, for some crazy reason, also had me giggling endlessly.

Well, I love you ...-r stuff. *cough

Consider me a big fan.
Angel Artist chapter 5 . 8/30/2004
I was confused about your last authors note, but i thought i had just missed something. You know what! Linkolas is also a memeber of ! i'll tell you more later. anyways, review page is for a review...I loved it! i like the way you did the scene with matt finding kari and tk eating ice cream, it was really cute! keep writing amazing fics! ps. email me!
Steve-Racer chapter 5 . 8/30/2004
your welcome. Oh and that was funny seeing Matt squirm like that and all. Well i think it would be great if you finished some of those old stories of yours maybe it would convince other people to do the same. I have read too many unfinished fics that haven't been updated since 2002 or something like that. Well great story I appreciate your speed in updating i haven't even thought about my next chapter - any way bye for now
Steve-Racer chapter 4 . 8/28/2004
Great ending can hardly wait for the epilogue. Umm but what did you mean by writing a Sorato sequel. Will I never find a faithful Taiora fan again? Does everyone hate me for some reason? Is that whjy they do this to me? Will someone tell me if they are a strictly Taiora fan. I know plenty of Sorato fans who wouldn't give a lick for writing a taiora evn if I begged/threatened them lol. But anyway I liked your story and maybe you meant Mimato instead of Sorato 'cause you seemed to be leaning towards Mimato in this story so I will pretend that is the case for now. If it isn't then please don't tell me, but if it is then you can ease my fears. For now I shall wonder if I am the only one worthy of using the phrase Taiora 4ever!

Bye from Steve Racer
Angel Artist chapter 4 . 8/28/2004
wow. everytime i read this vera, i have to go back and read it over and over again. its so amazing. i can't get over it! you know what, this fic is better than moonsilvers.:O i wanna read that epilogue before you post it! send it to me! ttyl! love ya!
shiva-dragon chapter 4 . 8/28/2004
this is realy good :D
Angel Artist chapter 3 . 8/27/2004
i love this chapter! i also love all the interaction between tai and matt! you write them so well! by the way, in the email you sent me, i think you ment to "stick" your toungue out. not stuck. ;)