Reviews for Traditions of a Not So Ambiguous Wizard
thelastofthelords chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Dean likes pie, sam doesn't like Christmas, and like bobby says your an idjit. You made me sad that was a very sad ending. Your mean! Please tell me your mot one of those mean authors that aren't even a teenager yet! I don't like them they're mean and I'm rambling thats lovely maybe I should stop typing... I liked the story (up to the sad part though that was still good) and i think your disclaimers are just as funny as your stories! :)
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Okay, I was giggling trough this nice story... until I reached the last paragraph that is..
Really, that was mean. Since OotP, I've tried my best to forget what Rowling did to Sirius and you drop it very deceitfully here...
Okay, kidding I liked your story very much of course!
WitchHex chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Your disclaimers are ALWAYS funny! Even the boring ones lol. Best line:

You don't know how much I laughed at that
BlackCatHikari chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I was reading through that thinking, 'Yay! Cute, sweet Marauders story!' and then I got to the end and, just in those couple of paragraphs, I felt like crying. It was amazing, just how much the sudden turnaround hurt. I loved it.
LoveTheColours chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Wow, you are really good at writing comedy. I love me some Sirius/Remus.
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
which house were they in? the Black house? and very good
Mih Black chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
oh, so lovely! especially the final part... :D
Nonimus chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
The ending was really sad, so I'm gonna pretend that it ends with Sirius and Remus and the mistletoe, 'kay? 'Kay.

I adore all of your 'Ambiguous' stories. They're so cute. I should review the others, but... I don't wanna. Mostly 'cause I'll go all fangirl over them. Great job.

Your disclaimers? Not the best part, but they are pretty awesome.

keatlin chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I found this story rather sad. Nice, but sad..
rayray chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
ohh, i believe i may have read this before, but it's still awesome! ha, i never noticed this line before: "No. I think if I get married, I'll have something cold, something red, something stolen, and something... dead." haha, made me giggle intensely. but, man, the ending was a bit of a buzz killer, thinking about alone-remus and dead/azkaban-sirius. the stories have been so nice and pretenting like all that nastiness never happened that it kinda stabbed me to see it mentioned. but hey, whatev, i guess. (and man, for a straight dude, you write great fluffy man-love) so... kudos to you!
muumuu122 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Original take on "mistletoe plot" :)) and I liked it, though the ending made me really sad.
Bottlebrush chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
The ending is so sad - damn canon - but lightened a little by seeing Remus stoical as he ought to be.

I loved the rest of the story - so much good stuff, but I think the best is Sirius making the surprising discovery that the tradition of sticking old elf heads on the wall is not a universal one. You write humour wonderfully well.
rayray chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
that was kinda... depressing at the end. but yay! straight-man-who-writes-man-slash; cant say i've ever seen that before
daydreaming readhead chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Oh, gosh. This started out cute and funny, but then it became sad.

So, now the part when I boost your ego. Your story was funnier (more funny?) than your disclaimer (that's a good thing). However, when you tried to write a boring disclaimer, you failed spectacularly (also a good thing...for once).
Phiso chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
This is cute, though the end was a little bittersweet. There were some lines in here I hope I never forget - Sirius's argument against tradition, for example, or the quote "Prince Peter of Obviousland" - and the idea of making one's own traditions is a nice one that I'd like to do more often.

Well, in any case, I liked this story very much, and I'm also quite happy you didn't push Peter out of the picture in this one. Excellent job. :D
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »