Reviews for NightWalker: Forever and a Day
littlefoxling101.2 chapter 16 . 12/17/2008
Know that i HAVE read your story before and all I have to say is...IF YOU EVER DIS-DISCONTINUE THIS IT'S GOING TO BE GREATLY APPRECIATED BY THIS LOWLY WRITER WHO ABSOLUTELY LOVES VAMPIRE TALES!
Kazuki556 chapter 16 . 9/7/2008
THANK YOU!

I think this is the most eciting story iv read
Kazuki556 chapter 13 . 9/7/2008
OMG, that was hot!
Kazuki556 chapter 10 . 9/7/2008
I'm so glad you write fanfic n-n
Kazuki556 chapter 9 . 9/7/2008
Gosh! that was hot. I wanna see some more of cain and his master n-n
Kazuki556 chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
I love it!

Please write some more
Kazuki556 chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
I love this. Shido is cute n-n

I wonder whats gonna happen next. Keep up the good work
Kagurawindgoddess chapter 16 . 12/25/2007
Hey, I don't think i'm logged in right now...Hmm..anyways...

WOW..I am amazed at the way you wright! It was amazeing! I am hopeing that you will continue this..So far I have read to chapter 16 and Wow..All I can say is wow...Beautiful work..Do you have others? I may have to stop on your page and take a look..Keep up the good work!

Kagura
Shiroyuki Hikari chapter 16 . 1/11/2006
A very interesting plot indeed, I hope you'll update soon.
LoveyDemond chapter 16 . 1/10/2006
please update! I want to know whats going to happen.
Liz chapter 16 . 12/30/2005
Hey its Liz

how come you haven't updated yet?

-Liz
dafne chapter 16 . 9/19/2005
come on why don't you postg another chapter don't be lazy please! please don't be bad with your fans!
Skrik chapter 16 . 8/5/2005
I'm relatively new to the NightWalker fandom, but I found this story to be really interesting- and Cain/Shido is my fav. pairing in NightWalker. The both of them are just so good together.
Liz chapter 16 . 8/5/2005
Hey remember me? Its Liz, Wats up with the thing, about me going off to "Hunt You Down". Well anyways its about time you update the story, and I like the whole 'Everan' character. I like, and I really like you story, its so much better than other fanfictions that I have read about 'Midnight Detective NightWalker'. So anyways hurry and update soon.

-Liz