Reviews for Hotblooded
Guest chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
Update
Yukito Uchiha chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
Really nice story. And it was getting good too:(But do you have any intention of continuing it? Cuz Its been like 9 years! 9 damn years since you updated! And you've been gone since then too...Are you okay? Are you alright? I hope nothing bad happened. Right? You're alive right?!Please tell me that you are...
YukinaUzuha chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you ...to update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
bridmatt chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
Aw, abandoned fanfic. It's too bad because the story had some potential, especially with them getting handcuffed. Now there's no way Sasuke can escape from Naruto, so lots of hilariously awkward situations are the result. Sasuke's hysteria is the best part of the fic.

The only thing I didn't like about this fic is that the characters are unreasonably stupid. It's a humor fic, so a little dumb behavior is fine, but there characters are dumb beyond what is funny. I don't get why neither Naruto nor Sasuke have figured out what's going on. Sasuke and Tsunade know Naruto is in heat, yet it hasn't occurred to either one of them that a lot of the strange things that have happened (like the KakaNaru) are due to Naruto's condition? (Sasuke doesn't realize it's Naruto's pheromones that are messing with him?! Why hasn't he told the Hokage about it?) And while Naruto may not realize he's gone in heat, he should still know that people are acting strangely around him. And why didn't he know what "homosexual" meant? Naruto invented the sexy no jutsu, spent three years living with Jiraya, AND he used to proofread the Icha Icha books for Jiraya. He's not so sexually innocent.

It also doesn't make sense that they aren't telling Naruto the truth. Even with the explanation given, it still doesn't make sense. The people of Konoha are in even more danger from an ignorant Naruto than an informed Naruto! What's more important? Naruto's feelings or keeping the people of Konoha safe? (Obviously it's the latter.)

Good luck with whatever you're doing now. :)
Yuki-kyo-kira chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Please...please update. :c for all that is kind and merciful. Pleaase. D;
My Blender Is Better Than That chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
wheeee... great storyyy!
effervescentPosterior chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
IT'S BEEN 6 F***'N YEARS!

UPDATE GODDAMMIT!

please!
wintersubaki chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
what happn next?
blkbird7139 chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
more please
gartter chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Dear sweet mother of god. I think my heart just stopped.
rokudaime09 chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
it was so funny. poor sasuke hes really gooing to have a mental breakdown. please do update soon.
licklee chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
OHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! PLEASE! THIS WAS SO GOOD!

I BEG OF YOU! PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY AND FINISH IT!
wasabi chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
what happened? You stopped writing and the fic was pushed into a cold freezer. Is collage that bad?