Reviews for Enough
Nina chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
That may have been the most adorable with a touch of angst thing I've ever read about Lily and Remus. Cheers love!
Smiley chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Once again, very cute! :D

I've read a few of your Remus/Lily fics, and I think you should probably try to explain in a bit more detail why Lily goes out with or marries James, when she knows she still loves Remus. With your particular writing style and he fact that Lily and James marry and have Harry, that might be a bit difficult, but it'd be great if you could try it! :)

Thanks! :D
Mona Skyes chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I loved the three incidents in the middle. So cool!
arelli-black chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
aw i loved it! you're great! :)
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Extremly well written. Everything flowed together beautifully. Great job, this was a wonderful read!
transparency93 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
just.. wow.
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
*sobs*
Allie Wood chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Another really awesome R/L fic done by you. I so love reading these things. They make me happy :). Keep writing.
S.B. Kisses chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I. Want. To. Cry. That was so sweet! Your writing skills are impressive.
i luv lupin chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Lupin and Lily are perfect together!

I love your work it is the best, I love all the one shots as I couldn't be bothered reading ones with chapters.

Although I like your drabbles to lol

Thanx youre great
clod of dirt chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
I love you (not in a bad sort of way). I love your stories. This is a real heart-breaker.
searchforpurity chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
woot. *adds to fave story list*
unspokenbeauty chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
well it seems i'm in a bit of a reviweing frenzy with your stories. i'm feeling awfully depressed...i feel silly because i know the story is ficticious but...remus and lily, in my mind, seem as though they were meant for each other and when i read your vignettes i see that but then they end...the implication of the love amounting to nothing ringing everywhere. the power of writing huh? you certainly use it beautifully.
ImperishableStars chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
your style of writing is so beautiful and wonderful and flowing and... great story. im gonna go read all your remuslily cuz i luv remuslily.
Queen chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Aw. Love is worth fighting for. I need something worth fighting for. *sighs* This is so pretty, dear.