Reviews for True Friends
andaere chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
I can't believe you! Paralyzing Frodo? What a BRILLIANT idea. xD I love all of the h/c in this, with Aragorn, Sam, and now even Gandalf. I really hope that you'll decide to finish this!
RadcliffePotter chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
This is a great story, please keep going. Poor Frodo - I'll make you feel better! *hugs Frodo* LOL! I love the characterization of Frodo and Aragorn and I can't wait to see Aragorn become a more proactive healer.
RadcliffePotter chapter 4 . 1/10/2008
This is a very good story, please continue!
Riker15 chapter 4 . 5/22/2007
kool
BlackHalliwell chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
kool
Larner chapter 4 . 4/29/2005
Looking forward to seeing this story continued and hopefully finished one day.
Mysterious Jedi chapter 4 . 2/27/2005
good so far; hope to see more soon
Chickloveslotr chapter 4 . 1/31/2005
OMG i love this so sad! plz update soon!
lovethosehobbits chapter 4 . 1/9/2005
I just love your fics. This fic is fantastic. Whatever will happen to our dear, dear boy...looking forward to the next chapter, tree
Kaewi chapter 4 . 1/9/2005
I don't know how i missed seeing this story on here, but I am really enjoying it! I hope you update it as soon as you can.
lindahoyland chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
Another great chapter and lots of Aragorn,just what I enjoy !Poor Frodo,I never thought he might be paralysed !Very wel written.
Kelllie chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
Oh... girlofring - nice chapter. I didn't see this one coming. I hope the paralysis is only fleeting. Yikes... how frightening to find yourself unable to move. Please continue... this was very good!
Mora Black chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
OMG! Such a scary story. How sad! Aragorn will make him better, though, right? RIGHT! *glares menacingly at girlofring1* But you wouldn't just leave him there. Please make him better! Oh, and please update your Surrounded by the Darkness story. I'm hooked, even on the first chapter. I'd really like to see how the rest of it unfolds. You are so talented!
Billabong680 chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
Wow ! That was a wonderful chapter. I hope frodo(with some miracle) will walk again and will get better soon.

Sorry for mistakes, but I speak french more often than english and I'm not a perfect bilingual so...

Update soon, plz.

Nimrodel of Meneltarma
CLotr chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
Why haven't you updated? I love your story and have read it three times since it was posted, but it has been meny months since then, and i am growing impatient! Oh well i guess i can wait as long as you promase to update at some point. Keep wrighting, and i was wondering if you are strictly going off of movie verse, because in the book aragorn acted more like a healer, and i think that you should have him be a little more proactive in caring for poor frodo. just a sagestion