Reviews for Open Arms
J. Lucy-Daisuke chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
Your review, as promised!

Not a action-packed bang-bang chapter, but sometimes that's a nice pause, right? Sometimes you need a little calm before the storm, and with Jigen's departure, I'm sure things will be getting plenty stormy in further chapters.

I haven't really seen too much of Latetia, but she seems like a caring character, from the way Jigen describes her. A mom of a six-year-old at twenty? O_O Yikes. Maybe it's because I'm almost that age, and the thought of being in charge of a mini-Jigen is enough to make me want to jump.

I liked the overall calmness of the chapter, and loved Lupin's reaction, hahaha... Poor guy, lost his gunman. For the time being, at least. Can't keep a good crook down.

Well, here's wishing you good luck on your next chapter!

-Lucy
J. Lucy-Daisuke chapter 20 . 10/24/2005
Long time no review, eh?

Well, I'm glad I was able to get around to reading this, and that you managed to come out with a new chapter! You're right, it has been a while, but it was worth the wait. I really liked having the focus spread out amongst the couples... It was nice to have a little of each in there and let us know where they all stand.

Like I said earlier, I think it'd be a good idea to good through and remind the reader who each of the characters are, especially in the case of OC's, because it has been a while since the last update and I think a reminder would be benificial to your readers. That's the main qualm I had with this chapter.

Other than that, I'm glad to have another chapter to read, and I hope that you keep up with the quality. Loved the surprise in the end-What a curve ball! I won't give it away in here, though. People will just have to read and find out _

Until the next chapter,

Lucy
J. Lucy-Daisuke chapter 18 . 6/11/2005
Hey, great chapter! I could really tell that there indeed was a lot of work put into this! And so much went on during this, too! I'm wondering if that group is taking up an entire hospital wing!

Well, Lupin was more chivalrous than usual, so yay for him... Yay for Zander for sticking it to Arista, and yay for Arista finally being out of the picture! I really do like Eric; I think that there could be something between him and Laetitia in the future! Well, here's hoping with that!

I'm glad that the baby was all right; I was seriously worried about it... I think Jigen would've gone ballistic if anything had happened to it.

I can't wait to see where this is going; a lot in store for all of the characters in the future, I'll bet! A long read, but more than worth it, definitely! One of your best yet.

-.J Lucy-Daisuke
Amani Ishikawa chapter 17 . 5/22/2005
I have been reading this story, and I read the last one, and I really like it. I hope that Alvin gets rid of Arista so that he and Amber can finally be together. I also hope that they find Zander, and things get worked out. Great story and update soon!
Keywee chapter 15 . 3/29/2005
YAY! New Chapter! Good job! You are such a good writer...keep up the good work and thanks for always reviewing my stuff!

Sam
J. Lucy-Daisuke chapter 14 . 2/26/2005
See? I told you I would pull through!

Great chapter, even if you were stressed out! I think I've got an idea of who Zander's new teacher is... Love his mom's dealing with the reporters, lol.

I was genuinely shocked by Lana's connection with Jigen, I'll admit...

I also enjoyed the Case Closed crossover, even if it was brief. I hope that in future chapters you delve more into this crossover... Jimmy Kudo one-upping Pops would be priceless indeed!

I hope everything works out with Jigen... I like Zander more than previously, but I still harbor my deep hatred for Arista, but what's so very new with that?

I kind of want to see what Lupin's up to, now, so I hope that'll you'll maybe include a little piece from him in the next chapter.

I wonder if Sessho and Lana will show for the wedding... Wait, will this mean that Goemon and Jigen will be related in a sense? That's a terrifying thought *shudders*

Well, I can only hope that your next chapter comes out soon. I'm sorry if you aren't getting reviews, but rested assured that I think you're doing a great job with this so far.

I hope to see a more work from you soon! Good job on this one!

-Lucy
Keywee chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I have been such a slacker when it comes to reviewing! I am sorry that it took me so long! I really like your story and it has been a good read thus far! Keep up the good work!

-Samantha
Simply Katrina chapter 13 . 1/8/2005
Great chapter! I loved all the drama. I actually didn't like the Darrah parts much. Not a nice past and all with the loss of her boyfriend when she was a teen but I just found it a bit boring for my taste. I loved all the rest with all the drama. It was fantastic! Well, that's about all for the comments.

Katrina
Another Hello From Crazy Psycho and Lazy Katrina chapter 12 . 12/19/2004
I love this chapter, but you already knew that from last night when i first read it. You said you wanted a review today, so here it goes. I love how you talked about Alvin's past with Arista and showed everyone that she wasn't a heartless bitch at one point in her life. Hard to believe, right? I love Goemon and Fujiko's scene and how you introduced everyone to Sessho and Lana. Wait until they find out more about Lana. I am not about to give this secret away. Muhaha! Just a prop I get for being your best friend and special thnaks person. I like when Alex and Lorraine talked when he jailed Jigen out and how she just threw herself in his arms. So sweet...Alvin and Amber showed a lot of emotion in this chapter, more than usual but it's thier nature I suppose. Got to give it to you with the Lupin and Layla scene. He's falling fast and hard but he doesn't want to ruin it all but telling her the truth, although inside it's killing him to hide it from her. Poor Lupin, my heart goes out to him and I hope he figures out what to do sometime before I graduate high school. What can I say about the ending? Great...fantastic...amazing...sweet...! All and all I just loved it. I didn't think Jigen had it in him, but then again, I know better. I wonder if he stole it? Or maybe he actually bought it? Hmm...maybe you should ask that question in the next chapter. A lot of rejoicing and many kudos to you. Now it's time to go and study for those horrible finals...(takes out Jigen's magnum and points it at forehead) Just kidding! Update soon! I mean it chick! Katrina (Jodie)

LYLAS!

Oh and PS. thanks for the christmas present! :-P
Invader Nicole chapter 11 . 11/28/2004
Yay, new chapter . Poor Laetitia ( Hope she gets better, goddess knows Jigen and Alex have been through enough. Which reminds me, are they having a boy, girl, or twins, triplets, etc.? Caleb's okay D Love the idea that Layla got jealous about Lupin's phone call XD Update soon! -Invader Nicole
KatrinaNot Lazy nor Lazy chapter 11 . 11/27/2004
Voila, it worked! Katrina is back and updatin again! Loved the chapter. A lot of action in this one and I totally love the beginning and well, the end too. Love the song you put in here and well...I just love it all. Notice, I like the word love, i don't love it, I like it. Get another one up soon, ya hear me?

Peace out, love ya Chickie...

Katrina
Invader Nicole chapter 10 . 11/15/2004
Yay! New chapter . Very good one, Arista is gone! (happily dances around the library computer room) Poor Caleb ( Don't keep us in suspence, please update soon! Love the fic . Thanks for reviewing mine, already posted chapter two, can't wait for chapter 11. Bye! -Invader Nicole
Not So Lazy katrina chapter 10 . 11/14/2004
Hey,

All and all i liked it very much. Christian kidnaps his son and Lupin and Layla are planning to make sweet sweet music together...oh how I love them. Anyway, i think you did a great job and it's getting really good. Love it and keep up the good work. My latest update is up but you know that already. Toodles,

katrina
Invader Nicole chapter 9 . 11/9/2004
Yay! Glad you updated, I was getting worried you might've stopped writing o.o Glad you didn't though, I was wondering yesterday 'I wonder what happened to the updates . . . ' as I stared at the link to the fic for a good 15 seconds. Like I said before luv your fics and can't wait for the next chapter . Bye! -Invader Nicole
Lazy and Psycho Katrina chapter 9 . 11/9/2004
There, I reviewed, happy? I bet you are...I thought it was a great chapter and even better than the episode. I just love how Lupin is already hooked to Layla. He's a lucky SOB for getting such a thing as her and I loved Sammie! My grandma's doggie I helped her get...aww...oh yes and the quote from WELCOME BACK KOTTER! In my book, that line there is awarding you on my author's scale an automatic 10 points. Hope you're happy about that. Now I am going to go and wallow in my own self-misery or better yet, just work on my next chapter.

Lylas! Katrina (Jodie) BFF4E