Reviews for Broken Eden
Heinkel chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
• /
Ok... Uh...well...HOW DO I FEEL ABOUT THIS?! I WANNA CRACK SOME SKULLS! Come on yumie!
Lord Creator chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
This was an awesome story...easily one of the best Hellsing Fics I have read.
Too bad it is over now, but this was great.
(Raises a glass of Johnny Walker Blue) Stay Thirsty my Friend.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Eu sinceramente não vejo nada de AXI no manga nem nos OVAS, eu acompanho tudo deles e o autor mesmo disse que entre os dois só existe a relação de mestre e servo, diferente de AXS, que tem química e são iguais, mas sua fanfic esta boa, abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Que coisa, mas estarei vendo! abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Achei a fanfic boa, mas o Alucard é um babaca, usar a Seras assim não é legal,eu gosto muito de AXS mas não gosto quando o Alucard se aproveita da inocência da Seras, abraços
Bodacious Bovine chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
I've always loved Lilith's story and the fact that you combined my absolute favorite mythological character with my favorite manga heroine so well is amazing! Beautiful work:) I've only ever liked AxI pairings before this, but you've changed that, awesome story!
hero chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
omg i luved it it was awsome and its my fav pairing ixm so of course i luved it great work keep it up
He will knock four times chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
damn! thats on hell of a good story! too bad its done.
Eilonwy71 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Intriguing and well written! I am saddened you ended it this way! I do hope you might continue someday!
blacksand1 chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
Ooh, sexy XDD Very awesome. Love it.
Nagini the Moon Goddess chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
Interesting yet a little bit confusing but overall interesting. I apologize for last time. Please,I'm sure I'm not the only one who wishes you to continue your story.
Bookette chapter 4 . 3/22/2005
I don't know much about the bible, but this was amusing nonetheless.
baka-kitsuneko chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
o_o wow...

That was..different. X3 I like. I like muchly. I especially love how you incorporated Christian mythos (weird wording, but accurate). At first, I would have thought that Lilith would be Seras, but as I read, you really did prove that she was Integral. ...Gyah! I could rant about how wonderful this was for hours. X3 I stop now.
Victoria chapter 4 . 12/30/2004
This was the most remarkable piece of fanfiction I've ever read!
SirDracula chapter 4 . 12/28/2004
Another couple I don't support, yet this little piece made it possible. Extraordinary talent, my dear.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »