Reviews for Harry Potter and the Children of the Future
Gabe and Parker?
hellyespleaSe
((Also a re-reader))
Anyway, love u author!
I didn't think writing gay fiction was allowed in the Muslim world
Five chapter 23 . 9/8
I know am late like really really late but I couldn't leave without telling you that this is one of the absolute best drarry stories that I have ever had the fortune of reading! And if you do ever get this, I want you to know that you're a wonderful awesome writer! Like wow! You had me laughing crying gasping and everything! If marks were awarded absolute 10/10!
PARKER AND GABE? I NEED MORE OF THEM pleAse
Anna Black chapter 14 . 8/30
Hi! I’m not one to comment that much but I wanted to congratulate and appraise you for your beautiful work with the Drak Waltz, the timing was so spot on and sublime. I felt like melting right here and there, thank you.
yuric09 chapter 24 . 7/6
Hola, la secuela no aparece en tu perfil...
Thanchava chapter 24 . 6/25
Brilliant plot ! They are so cute XOXO
Sumthin.clever.5 chapter 24 . 4/28
Someone asked on Facebook what got people into Drarry and I remembered that for me, it was this story years and years ago. I'm sorry assholes were rude to you and tried pressuring you into continuing. I don't blame you at all for deleting the lot. Thank you for leaving the original story up, even without the sequels and side stories, which were hilarious. This one is still a treasure.
Astoria92 chapter 24 . 4/12
I just bindge read this story over a 12 hour period. I am very impressed. Well done! :-)
Alena chapter 1 . 4/11
This is completely weird because Harry got married to Ginny
Drarry chapter 24 . 1/20
OMG! LMAO! This is SOO funny! Good job! Now, is Harry a bottom?
1Antisocialnerd chapter 2 . 11/2/2019
OMG! Edward Goyle! I died!
CasiLynn chapter 1 . 8/31/2019
This is by far my FAVORITE Harry Potter fan fiction! All these years later I was listening to the Audio books of Harry Potter again and that ended up leading down the path of PodFic. I Wish Wish Wish this had a Audio reading of it so I can listen to it while I do other stuff too but that won't stop me from rereading it for whatever time this is for me. I think it's my 6th or 7th time rereading it. I love what you did with the characters that I love and grew up with. You are so talented and I thank you so much for making me feel so good every time I read your Fic. You are amazing
CallmeArson chapter 24 . 4/22/2019
I'm sorry that people had the AUDACITY to leave such rude comments on your stories. True I would have loved to read the sequel to this, but standing up for yourself is more important. Truly sorry that that happened, and in sorry that people are so awful.
flamingdancepuppy chapter 12 . 3/28/2019
It doesn’t matter if the M is before P in the alphabet Potter-Malfoy sounds better then Malfoy-Potter. If you said Potter-Malfoy fast it kinda sounds satisfying in my opinion and also in my opinion, any Drarry stuff has Draco topping and the man of the house another thing m-preg for WIZARDS shouldn’t matter because THEY ARE WIZARDS not HUMANS they can do magic so scoff..like they are already mythical creatures so it’s not a bad thing. It’s just annoying how people think wizards are humans when they aren’t they are humanoid beings with magical powers and magical cores. Anyway I like your writing but just know that wizards aren’t muggles and since it’s magic it’s not real plus it’s MAGIC so Mpreg isn’t a bad thing and I like your story but I feel like I need to put in a bit of a reality check. Again you’re a good author but just pointing it out there.
2,221 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »