Reviews for Harry Potter and the Children of the Future
Sequel? ಥ_ಥ Can't find
brenda.rosette.g chapter 1 . 4/21
I devoured this story in less than a day. It's perfect! I loved all the children, Gabe obviously being my favourite 3 and Harry and Draco's relationship is pure art

I was looking for the sequel when I found out about it being deleted along with some companion pieces :'( That's really sad. However, this story is really good and it was actually the reason why I made an account here I was hoping it was posted on Ao3 too but sadly is not :(
Miko Eiko chapter 24 . 12/29/2021
Lindo
BlackCrystal06 chapter 1 . 12/20/2021
aww... I was looking for the sequel, but I saw the other reviews and went to the bio. That's kind of sad : but I respect the authors' wishes and decisions. Its still kinda sad tho because I was looking forward to seeing more.

Anyway, this fic really made my day! Too many times that I laughed out loud and probably looked crazy in my family's point of view, but its worth it. I love it, and also the idea. I dunno what happened to the sequel that made people say rude stuffs (wish they just didnt, there was always a choice of clicking the back button and leave the fic alone so now I'm one of those poor souls that would never, ever see them. ugh the curiousity.)
ABYSDVA chapter 24 . 12/5/2021
I think this story is amazing. Goodjob!
Tonks7777777 chapter 24 . 10/14/2021
I really loved this story! Thank you so much! I wish I could read the sequelbut even without it, this was great! Thanks so much! :D
ShayyRenee chapter 1 . 10/1/2021
Okay okay, I’ve read this story a thousand times and it’s literally one of my all time favorites when I first started reading fanfictions on 09 and now I’m back and I’ve realized we will never get a sequel and I’m devasted. Is there any way at all we can get it now if it’s okay. Or may I ask to get in an email so I can sob over the next part in peace
Preeti chapter 1 . 2/8/2021
I AM DEAD. OHMYFUCKINGGAWD ! THIS WAS SO FRIKING FUNNY . I LITERALLY LAUGHED MY LUNGS OUT . LOL.
Shalarean chapter 23 . 12/29/2020
I saw the note on your bio-page. I'm super bummed that you took down the sequel, but I get why you did.

It's been years, but I still enjoyed re-reading this! Is there any way I could get a copy of the sequel (or is it posted anywhere else)? No hard feelings from me if the answer is no.

Best,
Shalarean
Guest chapter 24 . 12/5/2020
this is really good thank you for writing this (:
Lo chapter 20 . 11/12/2020
ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahaaaa this is bloody hilarious
Lo chapter 18 . 11/12/2020
monkey's penis lick my griffin" is my new instagram bio
Jante chapter 23 . 9/18/2020
Gabe and Parker?
hellyespleaSe
((Also a re-reader))
Anyway, love u author!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2020
I didn't think writing gay fiction was allowed in the Muslim world
Five chapter 23 . 9/8/2020
I know am late like really really late but I couldn't leave without telling you that this is one of the absolute best drarry stories that I have ever had the fortune of reading! And if you do ever get this, I want you to know that you're a wonderful awesome writer! Like wow! You had me laughing crying gasping and everything! If marks were awarded absolute 10/10!
2,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »