Reviews for Harry Potter and the Children of the Future
Amathys chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
Wow truly a wonderful story, it's been a while since I read this story again. Hard to find any good stories now a days. I read your last chapter and was immediately to your profile. I was hoping for the sequel so giddy for it I am truly disappointed it was taken down. people can be so judge mental it's really irritating. Listen i am glad that you gave us the opportunity to encounter another world with our favorite characters. Sometimes ignoring the trolls is the best option no one should influence your creativity nor what you post and make you feel and about it. Anyway the ending was brilliant regardless it calmed the monster in me that loves to read until I drop from exhaustion lol. I hope to see more of your works in the near future.

Sincerely,
Amathys
BurningSky chapter 24 . 9/8/2017
Hello - I've tried to private message you, but can't find the button I've just been re-reading some of my old favourited fics, and came upon children did the future. I forgot how much I loved this story and was so looking forward to re-reading the sequel.

But I've just seen on your profile you got rid of it, which is such a shame. So I thought I'd send a message to let you know that I really enjoyed this story (and the sequel when I first read it).
myrandaraej chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Yoo I'm actually really hyped for this! The whole "mpreg" thing has thrown me off, so I don't read a lot of drarry kidfics, but the start of this one sounds great! I love that you made the kids original characters! I can imagine Gabe's eyes perfectly, grey with green in them is so odd, but I love it! Also I'm assuming Gabe's hair is natural? So I'm having a hard time imagining that since the contrast between black and platinum is so large, but it's not that important!
twinningbigtime chapter 24 . 12/15/2016
Don't waste your efforts and time reading. Story stops here - no sequel
dazzlered chapter 24 . 11/7/2016
where is my sequel I am dying
vgriffin4 chapter 23 . 8/14/2016
THIS WAS A VERY GOOD STORY. I HAVE SEEN IT AROUND FOR A WHILE NOW BUT NEVER READ IT. I DECIDED TO READ IT FINALLY , AND YES IT WAS GOOD. HOWEVER IT REALLY ENDED DUMB. YOU DO GREAT WORK BUT YOU NEED TO WORK ON YOUR ENDINGS. THANKS SO FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT IT WAS GREAT.
Lord of Potatoes chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
FINALLY NO STUPID NAMES! IM LITERALLY SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!
AprilMeropeRiddlePendragon chapter 24 . 6/8/2016
that was awesome,onto the sequal!
AprilMeropeRiddlePendragon chapter 21 . 6/8/2016
I wonder how many people developed needs, reading this chapter. Excellent smut.
Crazy Fennec Fox chapter 20 . 5/12/2016
*bursts out laughing*

Snape walking in while Harry and Draco are having sex is a hilarious image, although slightly disturbing.
Crazy Fennec Fox chapter 16 . 5/11/2016
"Two months, only amounting to 11 pages..." I feel you. XD

I don't think you did Hagrid very well. He seems...off. But Malfoy, Harry, Hermione and Ron are perfect!
Crazy Fennec Fox chapter 10 . 5/11/2016
I love your writing style. It has the perfect amount of humor and mature language while still being professional.
Crazy Fennec Fox chapter 9 . 5/11/2016
This is so good! I love how they're not really OOC, and start out actually hating each other. You are amazing at characterization!
V. L. Crawford chapter 24 . 4/11/2016