Reviews for Harry Potter and the Children of the Future
akaishiro123456789 chapter 1 . 7/19
your story is so greattt pity that there is no sequel T T
brownchick chapter 24 . 7/5
I just read your update on your bio and I am very sad you deleted your other stories for this series. I was honestly going crazy trying to find them until I took the time to read what you had written. I totally empathize with you and your decision to delete your stories is completely valid. I just wish people keep their negative comments to themselves, like I say, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it. My small request to you is if you are able to share your stories with me, I would love to read them again. I finally came back to read fanfiction again and your stories were what I wanted to re-read and was looking forward to them.
skyangel82 chapter 17 . 4/16
Your story is amazing! Would you please be willing to send me pdf of the sequel story’s? Or repost them? I would love to read them!
Sky
sweetxo.dope chapter 24 . 3/19
I'm sorry to hear that you've taken down the sequel, I'm sure I would've love it. But thank you for the story that you have uploaded, they're awesome. And don't mind the trolls, they would just bug you.
sweetxo.dope chapter 24 . 3/19
I really love this story, tbh this is probably the fifth time I'm reading this. I love this kind of stories, I love stories which sort of gives the characters hope, even if only for a while. So I just want to thank you for making such an awesome story, and I can't wait for more.

PS. I love the ending. A bit heartbreaking, but necessary nonetheless.
Amathys chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
Wow truly a wonderful story, it's been a while since I read this story again. Hard to find any good stories now a days. I read your last chapter and was immediately to your profile. I was hoping for the sequel so giddy for it I am truly disappointed it was taken down. people can be so judge mental it's really irritating. Listen i am glad that you gave us the opportunity to encounter another world with our favorite characters. Sometimes ignoring the trolls is the best option no one should influence your creativity nor what you post and make you feel and about it. Anyway the ending was brilliant regardless it calmed the monster in me that loves to read until I drop from exhaustion lol. I hope to see more of your works in the near future.

Sincerely,
Amathys
BurningSky chapter 24 . 9/8/2017
Hello - I've tried to private message you, but can't find the button I've just been re-reading some of my old favourited fics, and came upon children did the future. I forgot how much I loved this story and was so looking forward to re-reading the sequel.

But I've just seen on your profile you got rid of it, which is such a shame. So I thought I'd send a message to let you know that I really enjoyed this story (and the sequel when I first read it).
myrandaraej chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Yoo I'm actually really hyped for this! The whole "mpreg" thing has thrown me off, so I don't read a lot of drarry kidfics, but the start of this one sounds great! I love that you made the kids original characters! I can imagine Gabe's eyes perfectly, grey with green in them is so odd, but I love it! Also I'm assuming Gabe's hair is natural? So I'm having a hard time imagining that since the contrast between black and platinum is so large, but it's not that important!
twinningbigtime chapter 24 . 12/15/2016
Don't waste your efforts and time reading. Story stops here - no sequel
dazzlered chapter 24 . 11/7/2016
where is my sequel I am dying
vgriffin4 chapter 23 . 8/14/2016
THIS WAS A VERY GOOD STORY. I HAVE SEEN IT AROUND FOR A WHILE NOW BUT NEVER READ IT. I DECIDED TO READ IT FINALLY , AND YES IT WAS GOOD. HOWEVER IT REALLY ENDED DUMB. YOU DO GREAT WORK BUT YOU NEED TO WORK ON YOUR ENDINGS. THANKS SO FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT IT WAS GREAT.
Lord of Potatoes chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
FINALLY NO STUPID NAMES! IM LITERALLY SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!
AprilMeropeRiddlePendragon chapter 24 . 6/8/2016
that was awesome,onto the sequal!
AprilMeropeRiddlePendragon chapter 21 . 6/8/2016
I wonder how many people developed needs, reading this chapter. Excellent smut.
Crazy Fennec Fox chapter 20 . 5/12/2016
*bursts out laughing*

Snape walking in while Harry and Draco are having sex is a hilarious image, although slightly disturbing.
2,188 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »