Reviews for Harry Potter and the Children of the Future
T1nwetar1 chapter 23 . 8/28
I read this story for the first time over ten years ago (eeek!) and randomly throughout the years I would remember and go: that was such a great story! I should reread it! And I finally sat down and took the time to find it again.

Let me just say: it still holds up. I may be however many years older, and yet I was still giggling nonstop. oh drarry 3 and of course you Reyn 3
ChArA pHaNtOm - CiPhEr chapter 1 . 8/18
OMG this is the fucking greatest thing ever I'm already crying
Undertheskys chapter 24 . 8/9
Dang, I went to look for the sequel on your profile only to find out it was taken down. Sad really i was really excited to read it too
Undertheskys chapter 24 . 8/9
Great story. I cant wait for the sequel
Undertheskys chapter 23 . 8/9
Haha future Draco got so possessive of future Harry when Draco checked him out. I definitely love how Draco and future Draco are arguing with each other, its so funny.
Undertheskys chapter 20 . 8/8
HOT DAMN
Undertheskys chapter 19 . 8/8
Oh boy Lucius is here
Undertheskys chapter 16 . 8/8
Haha making profits from Harry's and Draco's kiss
Undertheskys chapter 14 . 8/8
Harry sure knows how to make an entrance. HOLY MOTHER OF MERLIN the song fits this perfectly, I felt tingling as i listened to the song and read the story, its so so so perfect. I loved it. Draco is jealous, Draco is jealous. Oh shit Draco you fucked up there.
Undertheskys chapter 15 . 8/8
Damn perfect way to end the night, Awesome job kids
Undertheskys chapter 11 . 8/8
Damn that moment when Harry said "Jealous, Malfoy?" and Draco responded with "Only if you want me to be, Potter" had me squealing in glee
Undertheskys chapter 12 . 8/8
Draco is so going to lose this bet
Undertheskys chapter 9 . 8/8
Damn poor Harry
Undertheskys chapter 8 . 8/8
Dang future Draco did that for future Harry, must have hurt alot
Undertheskys chapter 7 . 8/8
Oh god this is definitely my favorite chapter so far. Very very funny with Nyoka going into Ron's pants
2,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »