Reviews for Harry Potter and the Children of the Future
CasiLynn chapter 1 . 8/31
This is by far my FAVORITE Harry Potter fan fiction! All these years later I was listening to the Audio books of Harry Potter again and that ended up leading down the path of PodFic. I Wish Wish Wish this had a Audio reading of it so I can listen to it while I do other stuff too but that won't stop me from rereading it for whatever time this is for me. I think it's my 6th or 7th time rereading it. I love what you did with the characters that I love and grew up with. You are so talented and I thank you so much for making me feel so good every time I read your Fic. You are amazing
NightwingSavage chapter 24 . 4/22
I'm sorry that people had the AUDACITY to leave such rude comments on your stories. True I would have loved to read the sequel to this, but standing up for yourself is more important. Truly sorry that that happened, and in sorry that people are so awful.
flamingdancepuppy chapter 12 . 3/28
It doesn’t matter if the M is before P in the alphabet Potter-Malfoy sounds better then Malfoy-Potter. If you said Potter-Malfoy fast it kinda sounds satisfying in my opinion and also in my opinion, any Drarry stuff has Draco topping and the man of the house another thing m-preg for WIZARDS shouldn’t matter because THEY ARE WIZARDS not HUMANS they can do magic so scoff..like they are already mythical creatures so it’s not a bad thing. It’s just annoying how people think wizards are humans when they aren’t they are humanoid beings with magical powers and magical cores. Anyway I like your writing but just know that wizards aren’t muggles and since it’s magic it’s not real plus it’s MAGIC so Mpreg isn’t a bad thing and I like your story but I feel like I need to put in a bit of a reality check. Again you’re a good author but just pointing it out there.
Nicole Janetzki chapter 24 . 2/19
I was really looking forward to reading the sequel to this story.

People are really shitty sometime

Can chance you could send it to me?

:))
T1nwetar1 chapter 23 . 8/28/2018
I read this story for the first time over ten years ago (eeek!) and randomly throughout the years I would remember and go: that was such a great story! I should reread it! And I finally sat down and took the time to find it again.

Let me just say: it still holds up. I may be however many years older, and yet I was still giggling nonstop. oh drarry 3 and of course you Reyn 3
Chara L Phantom-Cipher chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
OMG this is the fucking greatest thing ever I'm already crying
Undertheskys chapter 24 . 8/9/2018
Dang, I went to look for the sequel on your profile only to find out it was taken down. Sad really i was really excited to read it too
Undertheskys chapter 24 . 8/9/2018
Great story. I cant wait for the sequel
Undertheskys chapter 23 . 8/9/2018
Haha future Draco got so possessive of future Harry when Draco checked him out. I definitely love how Draco and future Draco are arguing with each other, its so funny.
Undertheskys chapter 20 . 8/8/2018
HOT DAMN
Undertheskys chapter 19 . 8/8/2018
Oh boy Lucius is here
Undertheskys chapter 16 . 8/8/2018
Haha making profits from Harry's and Draco's kiss
Undertheskys chapter 14 . 8/8/2018
Harry sure knows how to make an entrance. HOLY MOTHER OF MERLIN the song fits this perfectly, I felt tingling as i listened to the song and read the story, its so so so perfect. I loved it. Draco is jealous, Draco is jealous. Oh shit Draco you fucked up there.
Undertheskys chapter 15 . 8/8/2018
Damn perfect way to end the night, Awesome job kids
Undertheskys chapter 11 . 8/8/2018
Damn that moment when Harry said "Jealous, Malfoy?" and Draco responded with "Only if you want me to be, Potter" had me squealing in glee
2,209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »