Reviews for What Dreams May Come?
avulgarism chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Holy crap, I can't believe how awesome this story is already. Update soon, I think I'm addicted!
Honoria Granger chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Really good story. But if it's going to be another nine years between chapters, I'm not going to bother following.
Metis chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
Ah, I read this elsewhere and loved the idea. Will you please continue it?
Bonnie S chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
I can't believe you leave such a cliffy and not update in nearly a year!

*blushes softly*

Okay, so I am as guilty of that sin as you. But, please update. And make it soon.
Midnight Lady chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
maybe it's just the fact that i am not a big drinker myself, but the thought that sarah, or anyone, would need courage from a bottle is a little bit sad.

that's just me though.
burningbright chapter 2 . 12/2/2004
This is a great story so far, I'm really looking forward to seeing how everything turns out. on that note- more please?
Tyria chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
I love it! More? Please?
efi chapter 2 . 10/15/2004
I loved this fic, however I would suggest a better sumary I only got here because another author that I like recomended it, The story so far is nostalgic and nice, I will be waiting for the next chapter :) Bye.
Dark Gotham chapter 2 . 10/8/2004
I really like this so far. Please write more soon.
Aewnaur chapter 2 . 9/29/2004
OH My! this is the most well written and original plot i have read in a very long time.. please .. as you posted the first two chapters on my birthday .. please as an extra present to me.. lol.. would you update this amazing story.. i can literally see this world you have painted so vividly.. i am almost too tense from wanting the next chapter to write this review.. lol.. my head is screaming update update update.. lol.. as a writer i know what it is to get stuck or be held up by a beta but for the love of the underground .. please.. update..lol..
Aethereale chapter 2 . 9/16/2004
Good combo of detail and pace. I'm really loving this so far, I can't wait to read more. Very well-written and well thought out. More?
Mab Queen of Faerie chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
I'm looking forward to seeing more chapters. This is wonderful.
Nyruserra chapter 2 . 8/25/2004
I love this story - It's really beautiful, and captures the charaters perfectly. Thank you!
Gwen chapter 2 . 8/24/2004
A very good start. I can't wait for more. :)
Anyana chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
Bravo! Great pace - good use of detail to draw us in. I'm looking forward to seeing how this one turns out!