Reviews for Kaeptiv
catgirl Serenity chapter 12 . 6/3/2008
Spectacular! This is truly a beautiful story you have created. I really enjoy the interaction between George and Marie-Louise, it is a very real relationship and not just the fluffy stuff you normally get-not that i dislike fluff, i adore it, but i thoroughly enjoyed how you gave their relationship more dimensions through their pain and sadness and through their simple talks.

I think you did a great job portraying George in this story, i like the extra dimensions you added to his character that the anime seemed to leave out. Particularly his behavior and interaction with other court members. The same goes for how you wrote Marie Louise, she's matured considerbly in your story verses the anime but it think you took the growth in the right direction.

Also (sorry this is so long) my favorite scene so far is Allenby's speach. Once again you did the character justice. It really was a great speech for her and i compliment your for your creativity! It was wonderful!

What really struck me about your story though was your wonderful diction and mastery of the written word. You really are a great author.

The last scene and interaction between our two villians in chapter 12 was just bone chilling. The mix of madness and cruel indifference is always interesting but i like the new level you broght it to.

I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon! and good luck on the next chapter!

Shadowmistress13 chapter 12 . 1/4/2008
Gah! Waiting!
FFX2player chapter 12 . 11/30/2007
UPDATE...Excellent! Good, don't let it die, try to get it up before the end of the year!(that's how I finished mine, i just set that as a goal)Good luck, hope school isn't killing you!

And now, about the actually tale...I love this, it's very IC and I love how strong Marie is! I also like the plot, very well done.
Spicer's kitten chapter 12 . 11/7/2007
Great Story! And such a lovely pairing. Shame the show ended without anything happenening to them though.

Shadowmistress13 chapter 11 . 7/21/2007
(originally Shadowsorceress) Allo, hope all is well and that the next chapter will be up eventually. Don't let it die! I eagerly await an update. I will not give up hope, I know you'll get around to it eventually!
tccat chapter 11 . 4/8/2007
love the story. a couple of wording errors but good so far that is! you have to finish asap. please? your fan

Tsurkina chapter 11 . 1/29/2007
This story is fantastic PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Emperor Bass exe chapter 10 . 10/29/2006
This has got to be one of the most touching stories I've ever read on fanfic. 'blows nose' Please finish it!
poptart chapter 10 . 10/14/2006
update! here i give you lemons!
sailor alpha tomboy chapter 10 . 6/19/2006
please go on.
JGgirl chapter 10 . 4/9/2006
Great story so far! Keep it up.
Digital Skitty chapter 7 . 2/6/2006
Oh, the best G Gundam fic I've ever read, to be sure. Love this story so much...(Going on my favorites.) Only on chapter 7 for now, but I shall keep reading like the fan you've turned me into.
Asylum for the Verbally Insane chapter 9 . 1/17/2006
Aku Soku Zan! (Kill Evil Instantly!)

How dare you! You, who've captured our breath and hearts; pulling them to tighten, or melt, or clench in unrepressed sadness. Bravo! I must say the pulling of the French language here and there was a nice touch, it gives it that realistic foreign edge that we all enjoy. It's a shame such a heartwarming couple isn't displayed under more fiction, but I am glad that out of the very few -yours is done so well. It has that refined taste to it, like a good brandy of sorts, hints of sophistication here and there. With a soft blend of childishness that comes with romance, and a sadness that derives from romantic tension like theirs. It really conveys what would become of George and our Miss Marie Louise after the series ended. It still amuses me though, that after all the varied Gundam anime and manga -which is so obviously for boys, that G Gundam was that romantic. It made me giggle! Anyway enough of my blurbs, I must digress how pleased I am with this story so far and would be delighted if you would continue soon. I understand it's hard to write such things, even "with" the plot sorted out. I give you kudos for such a typical foreign angst-y romance. LoL, and also, the thought popped in my head but, I envision a masquerade ball and maybe Marie can do a little frustrated fencing of sorts with the redhead, she is a bit mulish. I've got plenty of ideas so, if you need any, tap on my skull and I will come to your aid! Well, must go before I yak myself off a cliff.

Asylum for the Verbally Insane...
sailor alpha tomboy chapter 9 . 12/15/2005
finish the story it sounds cool.
Dustii chapter 9 . 11/13/2005
THE PLOT THICKENS! lol. this is nice. i like the couple. please update soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »