Reviews for Manipulator and Strategist
Valkyrie skye chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
very, very, very, very interesting... i really do love this enigmatic quality you have on quatre and dorothy's intelligence reminds me of hanibal lecture (it was something i always thought she had) anyways, this was really good..

-valkyrie
Ukchana chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
I definitely agree about Quatre and Dorothy, though I think she is also a great strategist. She just uses it in regular life, which makes it seem more like manipulation . . .or I guess it makes it that, lol.

One reason why Quatre and Dorothy seem to make a good couple, though his sexual preferences are a bit ambiguous. (If everyone will pardon the pun)

I appreciate your viewpoint of Dorothy and am happy to see someone who actually thought about it for once. It's unusual to find anyone who sees her for more than a warmonger - not that she isn't,, but that there is more to someone than the peripheral.

I also love your latin quote, it is definitely fitting.

I think you would enjoy the fanfic I'm co-writing; please check it out if you get the chance, since it's always good to have a high caliber of readers.

yours,

Ukchana
Misanagi chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Interesting fic. I liked the talk.
Longsama chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
o.o Whoa. That was good. :D I really liked it...very on character. I could totally see Quatre and Dorothy saying such things!

But I must confess, I am glad there wasn't a pairing. e.e; I'm not a big fan of 4xDC. XD Heh.

psthatquoteisnifty:D