Reviews for Darkness and Light
Ettawen chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
This was another good one, I could almost see the love Obi Wan had for Padme :)
Mz. Insanity chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Good story. It was a little creepy considering I was looking at diferent Obi-Wan stories and Kiss from a Rose started playing on my computer when I clicked this link! :P Can't wait to read more of your work.
abcabc chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
"In the darkness we are just two lovers, walking under the stars."

"In the darkness, these are yours."

Absoulutely heartbreaking. Especially in the light of Episode I. Oh, the angst.

I have always loved the idea of Obi-Wan and Padme together. They bring out something in each other that I love reading about. If it were to ever happen, I think it's even more tragic and heartbreaking than Anakin and Padme because their relationship would be even more forbidden. Yet, oh so right.

I am saddened that not a lot of people have reviewed or read this because it is truly a wonderful piece. I am looking forward to reading more of your SW work, if you decide to write more. Thank you for writing such a great story.
Mir N chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Lovely. Simply lovely. I just love the tone of this fic, and the way you played with the 'light vs. dark' theme.

There *is* a shortage of Obidala fics right now, but hopefully we'll see more as we get closer to Ep. I!

Can't wait to read more of your fics!
Sassy Sparrow chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
*sigh* a very sad story... but I love it! Your writing style is excellent - as always- and everything fits so well... please, keep it up! Please write more! I'm begging! :o)

Mtfbwy,

~Saskia~
Enchanter chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
I haven't read any Star War fics in awhile, but I'm surprised that there aren't as many Obidala fics as there were before. I'm glad you're still writing them though! I read your Futures Past about a year and a half ago, but I haven't gotten the chance to read the updates since the last time I read it. You probably finished or stopped writing that one anyway. ; )

Moving on, this story was great! I really liked it!
sassy-satine chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Well for one thing I am appalled that you haven't had a review yet because this is really, really good. There are too few obidala stories at the moment and I'm really glad that the scarce few that have been around lately have been really maturely handled. I loved the angst which only really became apparent about half way through the story but it just gave it that edge that it needed. If you ever did decide to maybe expand on this I think it would work really well as a series. Hope to see your next piece soon, keep writing!