Reviews for Tartarus' Queen
emeraldphan chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I know this is an old story but I have only just found it so apologies for the late review! It's short and simple, but very effective and you really manage to convey the obsessiveness of Erik's love for Christine. It would fit in with several versions but I keep imagining the Charles Dance version, for some reason. Great work.
MadLizzy chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Very effective, especially for a drabble. I think you did a lovely job with this story. The ending, with the repeated refrain, "...he could not let her go...he would not let her go", was haunting and lyrical. HD Kingsbury referred me to your story, and I'm glad she did. Thanks for posting it. ~ML
HDKingsbury chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
A nice little look into Erik's mind. Well done. Thank you for sharing with the rest of us.
irene chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
hi! i just like the beginning of your story and i can't wait for you to update soon,please. i want to know what else will happen,the story is going to be very good.

-irene _
Alexa.G chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
he loves her, yet the selfishness is inavoidable. Ain't I right. I watched the play on TV and it was sad. I love this fic. It's amazing how you can reach down in to a characters heart and describe their feeling so deeply. Nice job.
Punjabchild chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
First Sorry to hear about your grandfather, I hope you and him can keep your spirits up durning this trying time.

Second, wonderful ficlet, glad to see you back in the realm of phan phiction again
Emerald S. Sparrow chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
I like it. A lot. I like the darkness of it. I especially like the title. Write a ficlet any time you'd like! :D Good work, and I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. The phans will be here for you. :)
Madame Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
You should be happy with this ficlet, dear. It's beautiful. As for your grandfather, he will be in my prayers and so will you.