Reviews for A Cinderella Story
Eylia Riddle chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
Fantastic!
Spell-Finder chapter 10 . 1/27/2008
This story is awesome its so sweet. I can't wait for you to update. Keep writting! :)
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 10 . 9/6/2007
update! it's been three years! i mean come on! i can see it's almost done so please finish it! UPDATE!
Lily-Potter8 chapter 10 . 8/31/2007
please continue with this story soon.
MyPOV chapter 10 . 3/11/2007
oh man, I hate it when I start reading a really good fic to get to the end of whats been posted to find out it hasnt been updated in over 2 years... I really hope you can update this. I love James character in this story.
Arista Ramabra chapter 10 . 7/7/2006
is this the end or is there more to it? anyway its cute good job ]
Arista Ramabra chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
LOL august 13 is my birthday ]
Katkit chapter 10 . 4/20/2006
good story
DDwelling chapter 10 . 4/3/2006
it would be NICE if you updated!
qtpie123 chapter 10 . 3/3/2006
hi your story is so good i could not stop reading it i must add that my favourite poet is ! :) just kidding but he is very talented makng up all those words. i do like robert frost though and a few others

please keep writing.
SOS16 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
This is awesome!

Tessa
sophstar chapter 10 . 2/17/2006
i love this story and hope you update it!

if this is the end then i am going to be upset, and i also understand how lily feels with her mum having cancer as my mum has had breast cancer twice and if she gets it again she will die she told me...

anyway, i really hope you finish it!

sophia
Writer-in-Disguise chapter 10 . 1/27/2006
Please update soon!
WhiteCamellia chapter 10 . 11/13/2005
This is a really cute fic! Please continue!

Ryanne
PantherLily chapter 10 . 9/4/2005
omg that was one of the best LJ fics I've ever read I loved it to death! But listen, it's been forever are you ever going to finish it? It would only take a chapter or two . . . . . and it's so amazing . . . . well, I'll be waiting. Lovely lovely story though!