Reviews for Still Holding On
Dana chapter 5 . 12/11/2006
Please update this I love this fic!
Lovelikethemovies chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
I love this. But Spike... comes off as a prick to me. Grr, never mind. Please bring on the Spuffiness?
sPIKEaNDmE chapter 4 . 12/26/2004
omg i am gonna cry i feel so sorry for all of them. including faith and sam. i like it a lot keep writing.
sPIKEaNDmE chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
aww thts so sweet i mean the faith stuff is icky but i luv the spuffy keep writing
gypsy-jin chapter 3 . 10/21/2004
Oh wow! OMG OMG OMG! I LOVE this story! It's so good! You had better not make the split apart.. cause that... that would just... be horrible!
Amandamanda3 chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
aw... YAY! i love this story! long time between updates, but so worth it. lol dont know if i can wait like 5 min. for the next one! lol. can't wait! please update soon!
cass2421 chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
Interesting fic, I'd like to see where this goes.
Amandamanda3 chapter 2 . 8/29/2004
good chapter! i have to say that i have never read anything with faith/buffy... dont particularly like it... but i figued i'd give it a shot and trust you not to make it to much into their relationship... im gunna keep reading this story.. :) its a great story... and i trust you to to make it happy for buffy and spike... :) update soon!
Amandamanda3 chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
wow... and i mean wow... great start to a story... hope you take this to wonderful places... lol okay that sentence was weird... lol well anyway, you can obviously write really well so... please update soon! :) im adding it to my favorites, and you to my authors update list thing... :) i'll check back every time im on fanfic... and thats every day lol... please update soon... :)
Taryn chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Aw! It's off to a great start! Keep it up!