Reviews for Whisper of Demise
thejennamonster chapter 4 . 1/18/2005
ah, man, why did you not continue this? You left it at such a perfect moment, as well. sniff. Sucky. This was really good, and I crave more.
fan chapter 4 . 9/9/2004
please continue
Smoke chapter 4 . 8/31/2004
That's very interesting. I would have imagined that Kain and Raziel would both be able to recognise her voice. It's strange that Ariel would recognise Raziel before he speaks. It makes sense that Kain would be unwilling to hurt Ariel now.

I'm wondering if you're going to go more in-depth about why the Reaver shattered like that. I'm also wondering if Raziel showed up naked. (I understand these things aren't top priority.)

Raziel seems a little depressed and bewildered at the moment.
Tankred chapter 4 . 8/31/2004
Raziel? Aw come on.. I was hoping for some very (and then I mean very) rare Kain/Ariel bonding here.
Varyssa chapter 4 . 8/31/2004
*Happy sigh* I love this story.
dark dragon 00 chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
not a bad story
Tankred chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
Hm! Ariel alive once more, that's an interesting one, I'm really anxious to see how it works out between her and Kain.
Varyssa chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
Oh! Suspense! Love it! and she finaly met Kain! Yay! Wonderful chapter! Best thing about this story is I cannot even begin to predict where it's going! Well done! x
Varyssa chapter 2 . 8/28/2004
Another great chapter...I wish I could write like you *sniff* I can picture everything perfectly! Keep it coming! x
OneDayAtATime chapter 2 . 8/27/2004
I know I'm gonna love this... *adds to favourites* keep 'em coming! :D:D:D
drakonlily chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
OMG SOL is writing a Soul Reaver fiction. THE GREAT SOL is writing fanfiction.

As usual, great work here. Interesting placement and I really like the first person viewpoint here. *adds you to author list*
WillieHewes chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Hm... very interesting. Ariel reborn? Where'd she get a new body, though? I really wonder where you're taking this, your writing's quite good.

You are hereby recommended.
Varyssa chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Well done! Extremely well written! I especially loved the line, "One such as he did not fade easily." Looking forward to the next chap! x
citakar chapter 1 . 8/22/2004