Reviews for How to Tell the Truth from the Lies
hwyla chapter 31 . 5/25
Thank you for a very entertaining and well written story! And so, Albus meets his father Harry.
hwyla chapter 29 . 5/25
Extremely well done action scenes! Very nerve-wracking.
hwyla chapter 24 . 5/24
And now I know why I couldn't decide whether Minerva/Sev or Hermione/Draco were the Ravenclaws. They all are. And having Hermione/Draco as the twins explains so much. As for Neville - he always had too much power in canon as well. Hence all the explosions and Snape's 'matchbox' comment during the dueling club in 2nd year. Molly is PERFECT for Helga! Not quite as sure about Fiona/Sybil and Amia/Ginny, but I'm sure I'll see soon.
hwyla chapter 18 . 5/24
I thank you for the author's note that let's us know Fiona succeeded in curing Amia. I suppose however that Amia never remembered fear research.

I love the relationship you having beginning between Harry and Luna. Truthfully, I was vastly disappointed when nothing of the sort happened in canon. I, too, really thought that the end of Bk5 would be the beginning for them.

I'm torn wondering Rowena/Quinn. Since there IS a slytherin as a returned founder, I tend to think it is either Hermione/Draco (without the soulmate bit since she's with Bill) since she feels he's familar or possibly hinted at by several clues of Minerva/Severus. I can hardly wait to find out.
hwyla chapter 9 . 5/24
I just KNEW Godric was behind the 'wasting' of Amia. I presume that her research was actually used against her to Goodrich's betterment. And it seems perhaps that he's the forefather of Lockhart and obliviates. I could be wrong there about an exact relation, but it FEELS like 'strutting' Lockhart.

I presume from the Gate's apparent 'gleaming' that it is happy and fine with being split in two. Presumably it is in no way 'broken'. It reminds me a bit of a pair on necklaces I had with a boyfriend in my youth. When we parted for college, we each had a chain with half a heart, with the two fitting together and the other's name on it. I about wore his engraved name off with my rubbing it over the next two years.

I'm worried about Ron. His jealousy is just so similar to Godric, altho' IF it turns out Hermione has a founder, she's more likely connected to Rowena, but I wonder if that's who is with Bella. And Sibhoan is already with Luna. Perhaps Bella is with Helga... Wait and See... Wait and See.
hwyla chapter 8 . 5/24
You really have a wonderful gift for writing. Not only do you draw in the reader, but the words used for it are quite apt and descriptive! You've drawn a great picture of Soli and Sal and their relationship in just a few paragraphs.

You've really shown us Bella in a mere few, as well. I wonder who is 'with' her? I'm sure I'll find out soon enough. And how interesting that Salazar had dreams of Harry.
hwyla chapter 4 . 5/24
A HOUSE-ELF! That makes so much sense for his invisible watcher.

I'm quite enjoying this story so far - only found it because of your current one. I really like the way you are easing us (and Harry) into Salazar's memories. And the way you are revealing the lives of the founders bit-by-bit. I am anxious to find out if Voldy's 'dream' and headaches are about Godric. Fortunately, this is a completed story so I merely need to keep hitting the 'next' button!
NightHunterDeath chapter 6 . 5/12
...it was Luna, wasn't it! So is this like a reincarnation!HarryxLuna pairing? That is awesome if it is.
A Reader chapter 21 . 4/24
I've enjoyed this story so far and it's kept me hooked for this long, but just a little criticism: When you're making a reincarnated character, the person they were before has to be similar to the person they are now. You obviously tried to make Salazar good and like Harry, but as soon as the change happens it's so abrupt that it feels like it's Salazar and not Harry anymore. I think a little more time of adjusting to the change would be better than just poof. Also, I don't like what you did with Luna, because you completely changed her character by removing the 'strangeness', which, I should mention, was one of the reasons she and Harry were such good friends. (Harry looked past it.) I think to make her normal is not only a bit offensive but kind of rude.
Other than that, it's an original idea that takes the story nice places, but it needs a little more work. Of course, I haven't finished it yet, but I'm looking forward to see what you did with it.
Aerith has a chocolate frog card?
Revan. The Dark Lord of the Sith Revan? Or is it just another guy with the name Revan?
enezi chapter 26 . 1/25
okay, i liked this at the beginning. It's a fresh plot but omg, so much is happening at an agonizingly slow pace.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 7 . 1/21
Ahaha! ohhh, Hermione's gonna be... either a bit jealous or very proud... e.e xD (I think)
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 1/21
..ehehehe... it's building... e.e
:P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 1/21
*cries* GODRIC DAMMIT (...haha)
...Dammit Godric!