Reviews for How to Tell the Truth from the Lies
well written.
Ryuu842 chapter 25 . 5/31
I HATE Ginny.
Marshmallowmann chapter 31 . 1/28
Uhm. So I guess this is over. Hmm. Well I didn't expect an ending to be this short
Rune Tobor chapter 7 . 1/22
Hermione and Ron were only one of the many mistakes made by Rowling.
I will not class Harry and Ginny as a mistake.
But Remember Molly drugged Arthur to get him to marry her.
Ginny has a crush on Harry, Molly would potion him to make Ginny happy.
MOLLY IS EVIL!
She is like Dumbledore, believing she knows best!
Arthur has been ENSLAVED by Molly!

Besides this is fanfiction, Harry/Ginny is nothing new, be creative!
chisscientist chapter 11 . 11/22/2016
Glad you aren't making Dumbledore evil. He's got too many balls to juggle, and has managed to drop some of them rather too often, but that doesn't make him evil.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/5/2016
So Dumbledore loves Harry?
Well, it seems that the people Dumbledore considers enemies are treated better than those he loves.

If Dumbledore can truly convince himself that he loves Harry, than he is a master at self delusion. Unfortunately, not seeing reality as it is, is a bad idea in a time of war, or actually most of the time. So it should not be a surprise that the war against Voldemort went so bad.
Ada1229 chapter 21 . 9/23/2016
Theres another use for the AK in Defence that you either didn't mention or didn't think of. It can be used to distract. Think of it this way, would you really just stand in the path of something you KNOW is going to kill you if you know you have time to get out of the way (baring Lily's situation where she purposely stood in the way to protect her son)?
You're opponet could easily shoot an AK at you to push you into the path of another curse (most likely a curse that would make you suffer since the AK seems to be quick and relitively painless)
Kaylinezz chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
I like the death scene. Sad and dramatic, the way I like them :)
mckertis chapter 16 . 9/15/2016
"See here, boy, i destroyed your life and planned to kill you to, with no good reason. Will you forgive me ?"
"All right, i forgive you. No need for punishments or restitutions, just go on and do as you were doing."

The fuck ? Your Harry is even more of a wet rag than the canon one.
mckertis chapter 8 . 9/15/2016
Really hating all the pointless flashbacks and history bits, they certainly are not helping barely existing plot and snail pacing.
kurotenshi-08 chapter 31 . 8/24/2016
I just loved reading this again, it's still one of the best HP fanfiction I have ever read.
Athena chapter 9 . 7/15/2016
Is the Amulet the Pheonix Gate? It would certainly explain how Salazar and Siobhan survived, and were reincarnated into different bodies. Or is it the Veil of Death?
Shadow chapter 8 . 7/15/2016
Is the unknown person Belatrix?
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 25 . 6/18/2016
Why wonder about the details of the attack if you can just ask the traitor commander who will lead it, lead it straight to a trap if you have any sense whatsoever.
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 19 . 6/14/2016
I'll just pause for a bit on my reading of your story to tell you that I truly LOVE the Sorting Hat's song! I even read it two times, and that's saying something because most of the time, I skim them because it's just the same and a bit redundant in fanfics. That's all. I'll review again once I finish this.