Reviews for How to Tell the Truth from the Lies
Aerith has a chocolate frog card?
Revan. The Dark Lord of the Sith Revan? Or is it just another guy with the name Revan?
enezi chapter 26 . 1/25
okay, i liked this at the beginning. It's a fresh plot but omg, so much is happening at an agonizingly slow pace.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 7 . 1/21
Ahaha! ohhh, Hermione's gonna be... either a bit jealous or very proud... e.e xD (I think)
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 1/21
..ehehehe... it's building... e.e
:P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 1/21
*cries* GODRIC DAMMIT (...haha)
...Dammit Godric!
aegorm chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
Nope, not bothering anymore, you have to many details that seem completely pointless and take away from the plot, to many different things going at the same time to enjoy the story
aegorm chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
Getting annoyed with the founder chapters taking up to much words with no real plot. Will give it a bit more time
EverfreeSparkle chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I have to say, this chapter is hard to follow. I understand it, but if feels like just enough detail was left out to confuse the reader.
bluebird397 chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
Dumbledore kissed off Molly Weasley... Well, he's a dead man.
WindSpriteLuxara chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
...Dumbles standing behind you? I would've hexed him. Escpecially since I hate it when people sneak up on me.

And if we speak of sneaking...could it be that ol' Voldie is Tristan? They have their weird connection, after all. I know its because of the Horcrux, but oh well.

Now the other reinc's:

Ron could be Gryffindor.

Hermione? Bill? Not sure yet, though I think they are one of the married couples, if for nothing other than the unexplainable connection between them.

Dumbles? Fiona? But I don't think Dumbles has the sight, not that I know. Could be Trelawney, for all I know.

...And I hope Harry will hex Dumbles. *evil chuckle*

Will review again after the last chapter.

Till then!

Luxara
aspanishhello chapter 19 . 7/31/2014
did you really just call someone Seville Andalusia?
Alatar Maia chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
wow, I really love this story! I can't remember how many reincarnated! Founders stories I've seen, and this is the only one I can remember seeing. Please continue updating!
Nenagh24 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Sal's wife has my name and holy cow that always blindsides me when someone has the same name as me. It does make me hate Godric more though, so that's always a good thing.
misuky7 chapter 31 . 6/22/2014
I love this story. It was brilliant, fangtastically well written. The plot itself was an extraordinary maze of twist and turns that had me biting my fingernails (figuratively) as I read. I was addicted to reading this and I cannot wait to read more of your work. :3