Reviews for Sunday Morning
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Gee, it's Sunday morning right now for me and what a lovely way to start my day with this sweet story.
Anakin David chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
sweet!

*happy sigh*
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Excellent, fluffy wholesome shippyness!
ReggieRogue chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
aw cute D
rankokunalpha1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
an exellent story i can completely understand what jack was feeling holding sam like that on a sunday morning!
gategirl13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
aw that was soo sweet!
Louielouie chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
This is so good you should write a full length of Sam and Jack together. The shippers would love it and so would I
Soccer-Bitch chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
very cool.
aligater chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Aw! That was really good. I salute you, ship writer! We NEED more fic like this!

Loved it, it was beautifully-written and really sweet.

- aligater

(P.S. thanks for the review.)
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
What wonderful fluff! I love it. Um, also.. if the unexpected turn that you were at one time planning to use at the end if this piece involved something horrible or sad I'm glad you left it the way it is. _
dreamorreality chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
loved it... so sweet. it was great.
SkitzStar chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Aww, that was so sweet!
NG chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
This is the reason why I like fluff. Well done~!
Savin chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
No, thank you for posting this fic! Aw, it's so cute _ Jack acting like a little school boy with Sam next to him. And yeah, I've had a few mornings like that, minus someone laying next to me though lol

Hey, don't worry about not being able to turn little snipets like this into longer fics. It took me forever to start on mine! And it started out as a little 'Untitled' snipet so just keep trying and reworking things until you feel like you can put it up. Stories always take a different direction than what a writer first decides on. Mines done it like...three times now?

Anywho...excellent fic! Sweet and simplistic! Me like! Me like!

Savin _
IceTiger chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
So sweet! Man Sam was lucky!