Reviews for How Did I End Up Here?
kecyaddict chapter 20 . 4/16/2009
i have read this story over and over and over again...i just love it...An excellent job was done on the writing...
SR4SC chapter 20 . 4/21/2007
Hey this was the first decent lucy and kevin story i have found. I thot it was amazing. If the sequel has started can you send me the name of it plz. I'd really asppreciate it thanks )
SennaFan4ever chapter 20 . 2/15/2007
This story was great! I can't wait for the sequel! You wrote this so well! The girls were so cute and adorable! Please write more ASAP! I'm definitely putting this story on favorites!

princestar chapter 16 . 4/9/2005
how sad but good this story is you should really update soon

also please e-mail me when you update

CarebearKara chapter 16 . 1/9/2005
Emma-Just-Emma chapter 16 . 12/29/2004
Breakthefloor22 chapter 16 . 12/27/2004
Wow! What a great story! I really enjoy reading it. Please Please update soon!
Babs567 chapter 16 . 12/27/2004
Nice job!

smartprettyawkward chapter 16 . 12/27/2004
Really good! I hope you can update soon!
SennaFan4ever chapter 16 . 12/27/2004
Hey there! Sadira here. i hope you're doing well. i jsut read the next chapter of yoru story. i hope you write more soon! You can't stop there! I hope Meghan is okay and i hope that Sarah finds happiness with Ethan and that Emily and Meghan get a better Daddy!

Please write more soon.

Happy Holidays!

SennaFan4ever chapter 15 . 12/23/2004
Hey there! Sadira here. How are you? Good I hope. I just read your story, “How I Got Here”. All I have to say is WOW and I hope you update really, really, really, REALLY SOON! PLEASE!

I can’t express how I felt reading this story because I felt so many different things. I felt Sarah, Emily and Megan’s pain and also Ethan’s love. I also felt everyones fear. I write stories about real life issues myself, mainly abuse and family related issues. I want my stories to send the message that even though a person or persons may be in a terrible situation, there is always a way out and there is always hope. And most importantly, there is always another Rainbow, which is the saying I live by. I believe that fully with all my heart and soul. Please go over to my account on and read my stuff. My penname is fizzyrainbowmegan. I also created an original character named Megan, but she is a lot older than your character Megan and she has two younger sisters named Julie and Molly, but our stories are a little similar. I would love to write a story with you. If you want, you can e-mail me at: fizzyponygirl20

I can’t wait to read more of your amazing story.

CarebearKara chapter 15 . 12/21/2004
Whoa! This is great. I love it.
Emma-Just-Emma chapter 15 . 12/11/2004
not maggie not maggie this story makes me cry and laugh it's great
Babs567 chapter 15 . 11/28/2004
Aw, so sad! Another good chapter!

smartprettyawkward chapter 15 . 11/28/2004
Really good as usual. I'm interested to see how the Maggie thing will tie in with the rest of the story. Add more soon!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »