Reviews for How Did I End Up Here?
kecyaddict chapter 20 . 4/16/2009
i have read this story over and over and over again...i just love it...An excellent job was done on the writing...
SR4SC chapter 20 . 4/21/2007
Hey this was the first decent lucy and kevin story i have found. I thot it was amazing. If the sequel has started can you send me the name of it plz. I'd really asppreciate it thanks )
SennaFan4ever chapter 20 . 2/15/2007
This story was great! I can't wait for the sequel! You wrote this so well! The girls were so cute and adorable! Please write more ASAP! I'm definitely putting this story on favorites!

Lauren
princestar chapter 16 . 4/9/2005
how sad but good this story is you should really update soon

also please e-mail me when you update

animechick7645
CarebearKara chapter 16 . 1/9/2005
great.
Emma-Just-Emma chapter 16 . 12/29/2004
good
Breakthefloor22 chapter 16 . 12/27/2004
Wow! What a great story! I really enjoy reading it. Please Please update soon!
Babs567 chapter 16 . 12/27/2004
Nice job!

-Babs
smartprettyawkward chapter 16 . 12/27/2004
Really good! I hope you can update soon!
SennaFan4ever chapter 16 . 12/27/2004
Hey there! Sadira here. i hope you're doing well. i jsut read the next chapter of yoru story. i hope you write more soon! You can't stop there! I hope Meghan is okay and i hope that Sarah finds happiness with Ethan and that Emily and Meghan get a better Daddy!

Please write more soon.

Happy Holidays!

Sadira
SennaFan4ever chapter 15 . 12/23/2004
Hey there! Sadira here. How are you? Good I hope. I just read your story, “How I Got Here”. All I have to say is WOW and I hope you update really, really, really, REALLY SOON! PLEASE!

I can’t express how I felt reading this story because I felt so many different things. I felt Sarah, Emily and Megan’s pain and also Ethan’s love. I also felt everyones fear. I write stories about real life issues myself, mainly abuse and family related issues. I want my stories to send the message that even though a person or persons may be in a terrible situation, there is always a way out and there is always hope. And most importantly, there is always another Rainbow, which is the saying I live by. I believe that fully with all my heart and soul. Please go over to my account on and read my stuff. My penname is fizzyrainbowmegan. I also created an original character named Megan, but she is a lot older than your character Megan and she has two younger sisters named Julie and Molly, but our stories are a little similar. I would love to write a story with you. If you want, you can e-mail me at: fizzyponygirl20

I can’t wait to read more of your amazing story.

Sadira
CarebearKara chapter 15 . 12/21/2004
Whoa! This is great. I love it.
Emma-Just-Emma chapter 15 . 12/11/2004
not maggie not maggie this story makes me cry and laugh it's great
Babs567 chapter 15 . 11/28/2004
Aw, so sad! Another good chapter!

-Babs
smartprettyawkward chapter 15 . 11/28/2004
Really good as usual. I'm interested to see how the Maggie thing will tie in with the rest of the story. Add more soon!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »