Reviews for A Walk With Fire
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
...I'm going to try to find The Firetripper now. That sounds interesting.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
i finally got to see 'firetripper' and it was really great!

it's a great thing going through 'inuyasha' and 'rurouni kenshin' archives- i just found this after i had most likely skipped it because i hadn't seen 'firetripper' at the time. so, i read it and i really liked it, this is so sad at the end but it was a really great story. i enjoyed how there were those little i/k 'touches' and the 'closeness' that manga shows but the anime usually omitted. a lovely story!

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
parisadaja chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
that was so good but i was also very sad! but the ending was very sweet all the same
Reiyuka chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
I definetly enjoyed it. The travelling through fire is a nice theory, I think. Lovely (although sad) story.

And that ending scene was just too cute for words.
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
This story was breath takingly bueatiful. Love it.

Also you should listen to Drops Of Jupiter by Train. I think you will like the song.
linagabriev chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
Great job. I read this on your site, and it was super sweet. It reminds me of Fushigi Yuugi in a way. Them seeing another's life similiar to their own and how it turned out when they made their choice to stay or not stay with one another. The Fire thing also made me think. It may sound stupid, but I wonder if with the degree of hotness of the flame, I wonder if different times or worlds could be crossed. I don't know. This story just got me to thinking.
QueenTatooine chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
A good story, sad, but good. It also provided a good look into the characters of the story and what they go through. Something I think a lot of fan authors forget is the struggle to figure out what your future will be. More difficult for poeple in Kagome's situation (not that it is experienced by many). Good job.

~QueenTatooine
DocBevCulver chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
Wow, that was very good and I really enjoyed it.

It was very well written and (as with most of your stories) I was sad to see it end. Excellent work!
Angelstars chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
It's great to know that Firetripper is branching out among the Inuyasha fandom; its one of my favourite Takahashi oldies (so much so i recently got the official Firetripper Fanlisting go ahead) Another to add to my fav crossovers along side Darth Mer-Mer's How Fireflies Know They Are Loved. I cried along side Kagome when she found out about Suzuko's death... to think she managed to save Shukumaru only to lose Suzuko to childbirth... this truly was a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it with us fans!
Ryu chapter 2 . 9/4/2004
Beautiful story. I haven't read Firetripper myself, but now I am thoroughly interested in it. Anyway - *_* Beautiful, that's all I can really say. I can't many faults with it, except perhaps it not being longer. I didn't want it to end! .. Hee hee, no, really, the length was perfect.

You're a glorious writer. The characters were captured great, aswell. Poor Sango-chan.. I still wonder if they live at the Taiji-ya village, though!

-random giggle-

Sorry, the fangirl in me loves Inuyasha and Kagome fluff, aswell.
LeftTurnLucy chapter 2 . 8/23/2004
I loved this story! I really like how you fit Fire Tripper in, becoming a catalyst for Kagome finding realizations of her own. I thought Kagome and IY were kept in character really well.

(PS for those of you who also really liked this story, there's another really great short story that has IY and Kagome come across the two from Fire Tripper; How Fireflies Know They Are Loved by Darth Mer-Mer.)
HMPrune chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
Very nice story - bittersweet, believable - and both Inuyasha and Kagome are very true to themselves.

I haven't read the Firetripper story yet - I'll have to check it out.
Blackberry chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
I really liked this. It was very poignant, and I thought you did a good job showing the resonances between the two stories. I always thought of "Firetripper" as a prequel of sorts to Inuyasha (though I haven't seen the manga, I do have the video) and it was interesting to compare Suzako and Kagome's choices.
Chione chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
Aww, I like it! It's short and sweet. I've never heard of Firetripper before, I'll have to check it out. Good job!
Riah-chan chapter 2 . 8/21/2004
Wow! I thought I was the only person who like 'Firetripper'. I remember when Inuyasha started and my first thought was "She did that type of story already!" Very nice story and very nice way to teach Kagome a lesson that she needed to learn. Thanks for writing it.

Riah-chan