Reviews for Rainfall
Yasmin Kamiya chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I find it impressive the way you are able to capture all this feelings with such an intensity! It is a wonderful story, full of angst! We can feel the tension in the room rise until it boiled! You're an amazing writer!
I really hope Kenshin won't let Kaoru down, again...
Kiowa summer chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I think this was a wonderful moment of bonding because not only are the ones we love the people we turn to when we are in pain but are often the ones that hurt us the most simply because they can hurt us so much less effort then anyone else.
Bree chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I've read this story in the past and loved it! I want you to continue your writing, because it's amazing! :) Good work !
paleamber chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
i listened to eminem and rihanna's "love the way you lie" while reading this. It felt so in tune. )
noname00 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I thought that I read all your R.K work but I guess I was wrong... Anyways the fic itself was ofcourse great, and I guess I'm off to checkout your other work
clara954 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This is a little confusing, but I like how Kaoru is acting. I much prefer strong heroines to weak crybaby ones. Keep writing!
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This is awefull! Great one-shot! Good work!
Rurouni-Inu chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
this reminds me of my own relationship. you really managed to capture the right emotions; good job!
phantome101 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
beautiful dark angsty fic...
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Loved the plot and the characterizations. Always a pleasure to read your work!2
kaoruhimura89 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Kya! This was dark and hot and sexy.
redbeanbun chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I read this a long time ago and I never reviewed. until now! i really like this one. i luv all the stories u wrote but this one has a more dark and possessive tone to it. you hardly ever find good ones like this. even if its just a oneshot, its one of my favs! just thought i'd tell u. D
Eliannora chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I'm disappointed that it wasn't hardcore smut. I think that would have completed it for me. I've read some hardcore smut on here.. so I was always confused as to why people say it's not allowed...

ahaha..

I loved it though. Relationships like those- with someone obsessed- scare me. But it's somehow beautiful and exciting.

Good job :)
Scarletpagan chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
very good story, i enjoyed the possession, the fighting and the making up ;) but u have a lot of spelling mistakes that detracted from the overall awesomeness, for example you use 'there' instead of 'their' a lot and there are also other mistakes that could be fixed by simply reading the story through and checking before posting. you miss out several words which then confused me as to the meaning of the sentence. i always find spelling mistakes annoying because you have to drag yourself out of the plot goodness to find out whats wrong. But the plot and the writing was excellent! Were you implying that they had met in another life?
misha chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
it was pretty good..i really liked it

well