Reviews for Rainfall
Jess chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I like how the rain sets the tone. I don't usually read fics using the environment itself as a contrib. An earlier fic, but you still how that grasp of characterization that I like so much.
poems2songs chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
wonderful story... really liked it... good job... great work...
noname00 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
i never notice how much i loved dark fics intil i read yours:D
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
very passionate, quite intense.

ginny
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Great writing as always, with wonderful emotions ranging from tender to desperate. The main typo I noticed was "there" instead of "their".
Moonlight Star Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Ok, i'm starting to ADORE your oneshots. they're amazing! how'd you think them all up?

Ja Ne! :D :

Moonlight Star Phoenix
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Yay! POssessive semi-smut! XD

I just love ALL your stories that I've read! Love, love, love!

You're the greatest writer here in Long chapters, fluff, waff, smut, possessive, dark, cute.. everything!

Well, except maybe on updates..XD
Kono Mayotteru Hoshi chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I offically love your one shots. No I love all of your stories. They are amazing. And you are an amazing writer.

Mayotteru Hoshi
StandByForSushi chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
great story! it was interesting !
mysticalone chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
made kenshin so masculine not as childish and innocent as the manga it makes him even hotter!
Clemen chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Wow, a wondeful writeen au fic about battousai and kaoru. Great job. Look forward to reading your future works. Until then, take care, and god bless.
fantasy4luvr chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
update soon pls
legolasEstelstar chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
nice. though relationships like that... it takes someone stronger to deal and control someone so possessive. would you really like to be in a relationship you cant get out from?
Katsheswims chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
This was a good story. More angsty than some of your others.
princess-oro chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
ooh! hot & sexy! luv tis fic! u really brought out the possesiveness in battousai! me absolutely like it!
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »