Reviews for Rainfall
Katsheswims chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
This was a good story. More angsty than some of your others.
princess-oro chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
ooh! hot & sexy! luv tis fic! u really brought out the possesiveness in battousai! me absolutely like it!
iamALEX chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
WOW! Talk about good timing! It’s raining right now…4 PM and yet the skies are as dark as 12 midnight. That I think made it more…dark (literally and figuratively) ~_~ okkay…that sounded lame -shrinking in a corner-

Oh well! It’s amazing how you continually come up with such interesting plots. Well written, yet again.

We’ll be waiting for more soon _
poisonpeachpop chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
That was great. I could picture what was happening as I read. Another great oneshot. This one could almost have more chapters added, but I like it as it is.
Miharu Kawashi chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Nice way to add tomoe into the mix. I feel for Kaoru. I would think he was cheating too. Great story. I hope your continuing it.
Tuts04 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
This is a great KK fic _
sRoze chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Ah! You're absolutely incredible, brilliant, awe-inspiring... I just love the way you portray the romance between KK... more to the darker side of nature, the shadows. This is mature reading, so I do love the sexual tension between KK... wow! _ Kenshin is impossibly hot. Sexy. Phew. Wahaha.. I need to cool down. It's raining outside. Should I perhaps take a walk in the rain eh? _~
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Interesting. Another "Playing for Keeps" type of story but with past lives and feelings starting to resurface. I generally am not that interested in modern day Kenshin stories but you do them very well and always with amazing tension between K&K.
Tifa-X chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Wow this is a side of Kenshin Ive never seen...this was great!
DakBug chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
o... i like. i havent read many one shot fanfics, but this one was the best. i am curently reading some of your other fanfics, such as, Twisted and Amber Linings, which by the way needs to be updated. (Wink, Wink.) lol. i hope it is soon. i would review it again, but i have already reviewed the last chapter, chapter 6. lol. later. shi shi.
Videl621 chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Your writing talent never fails to amaze me. Excellent!
Tokidoki Addict chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Wow...This is great !

~ BHK ~
The-Lone-Lemon chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
When ever I read one of your storys I get giddy. Just absolutly giddy. they are all so suited to kenshin and Kaoru, like THat is how it is suposed to be in the anime and the manga. it is perfect! Great Job!
Jupiter's Light chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
interesting. good story!
Pia Bartolini chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Man you've been a busy little author, GEZ! If I edited everything you pumped out I'd have no life (well, less of one than I have now, if that is even possible). Good story, I'm glad you kept it a oneshot though,m as some points are a bit weak. There's also some blatant typographical errors here and there, but nothing too horrendous. They love you, they really love you! Seriously, getting that many reviews for a oneshot is extremely impressive, and you're fast-scaling the ranks into this genre's greatness. People just can't seem to get enough of your twisted, rabid, creative little mind! Bravo babe, bravo!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »