Reviews for Rainfall
bunny angel chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
wow. some dark emotion there. nice nice. hehe.
Axel Blaze chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Amazing. Very creative story. You are pretty good.
thesquirrel chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
oh shit... god was that was well written! great job
Myuu-Foxgirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Holy- *is shocked into silence, and has goosebumps running down her arms and spine, and periodicly shivers* That was...

Holy fucking hell. Is the only way I can describe it. You have left me in complete awe, since it takes some good stuff to feel anything other than amusement, indifference, sarcasm, of go onto a fluff/waff high. XD But I love fluff/waff highs. XD But seriously. Finding me crying, or tense, or such, over a fanfic is rare, though I will often stay up to or past dawn to finish reading one because it's so intriguing. Me and my bad sleeping habits...

Ja matta!
Saskiamq chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Wow. I s a very good fic i do hope u conntoie this fic or write more like it . I love the way kenshi is very possesive man and how he will no let go of kaoru .
Starry Kisses chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
I love you so much! I just love how your stories have romance twisted to a darker side. You are by far one of my favorite fanfic writers for the RK! Please continue to write so I can continue to read. Your stories are really addicting and I'm hooked!
paisita chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
wow i'm amaze by this story is so full of emotion, is just bittersweat, i can tell by this ch that they do love each other and can bear the thought of living with out each other is just beutifull, i just hope this is a story and not a i shot thing.

hope to see more
Reignashii chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
wot that was interesting! tehehehe your stories are always great! i cant wait to read the next chapter to amber linings also tehehehehe ive been dying to know what happends next with that story! well i loved this story to so see ya later!
AngelWingsbaka chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Oh! Good! I love it!
AngelWingsbaka chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Oh! Good! I love it!
Prince Aoshi chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
ChErRyBlOsSoM GuRl13 chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
wow you realy are goo d with this whole dark thing.. all the stories are stangely addicting *is that agood thing?* espacially the vampire ones... well neways nice job this smut was so cute.. er.. yea.. lol umm well update your stories soon n don't give up writing your too good at it~~
blubb chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
hey. i really liked this here (like most of your stories). it was a new idea, a new approach to this relationship. Your style is very fluently.

I just wanted to add, that in this one are a few typos. And if i notice them, then that means something... ;)

But otherwise it's great!

lg, blubb
fallen-angel21 chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Wow. This was amazing! I know you said this was only a one-shot, and you have other wonderful stories to work on, but this would make a wonderful short. But, of course, you'll do as you please. I can't wait to read the next chapter of Amber Linings. Keep up the wonderful work!
kenshin's grl chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
omg...this story is so deep and dark! i loved it! continue writing! because you are so good at it!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »