Reviews for Rainfall
AMJ chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Great job.
girl from ipanema chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
So, we are back to the "Playing for keeps" universe. A reincarnation universe to boot! Nice going... I love the characters, I love the flow of your writing, but, darn it, YOU NEED A BETA FOR GRAMMAR, PLEASE. Ok, I got that out of my chest. I look forward to the next instalment of this universe and the next chapter of Amber Linings.
Inkblots chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
A really dark one-shot. Unique because of the setting and the plot. Some grammer and spelling mistakes, more so then usual but nothing serious:) An excellent protrayal of emotions aand thoughts, enspecially Kaoru's anger and fear and a very realistic description of the...WEATHER! Great job:)
BabyKaoru-Sama chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
*falls out of chair* that was a great one-shot .

I hope there will be more in the fture.

BabyKaoru-sama
himesama16 chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
I loved reading it. So, is this going to be a one shot, or a multi-chapter! I hope it's multi-chapter, cuz, if it is, I can't wait to see more. Otherwise, update your other stories soon. Well, ciao for now.
nobody chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
This is rather interesting, and it reminds me of something I read before, but it is COMPLETELY different at the same time. I'd say both fics are unique. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this, Kaoru's anger at Kenshin is nice, you don't usually see her like that. And kenshin, he's good, and certianlly obsessive about Kaoru here, its rather nice to see him like that. All in all, I say this is wonderful except...you have a few spelling mistakes. . Keep up the wonderful work and update soon please!
Mageblood chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Good Story, vary dark and tormented. Keep up the good work and update soon.
Kao-gurl chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Awesome I love it! This might be one of my favorites if not my favorite one-shot fanfic that I have read! I love your story and you are a awesome writer! Are you thinking about writing a prequel or possibly continueing the story I would love it if you did!:)
Hentaikoneko chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
This was cool ! I love it !
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
plz update soon love it very dark but great
Deadly Diva chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
This was a wonderfully written story. It captures the dark side of Kenshin and Kaoru's relationship. The side many neglect to consider. The raw emotion flowing from your words is, I can't even describe it. There are a few technical issues that you should address though. There are a few misspelled and misused words. I read in your author notes that you hadn't been able to get you work to your beta for a while. I, of all people can understand the need to share fic. However, the errors made could have been prevented. It disrupts the continuity of a beautifully written story. With the state of fanfiction is such disarray, it is good to read the work of a talented writer. I don't want you to read this and think that I'm nit-picking. That's not the case. It just that there is so much junk out there. I'd rather read worthwhile fic. Keep it up. I'll be waiting for your upcoming works.

~Deadly Diva~
Zephyress chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
excellant...absolutly excellant

this is one of the best one-shots i've read in a long time. the raw emotion you give Kaoru is thick and smothering, but very real so it lets us know her mind and heart perfectly. the part with Battousai's no-warning entrance goes hand in hand with the tension provided by the storm. i also love the way you make Battousai so rough and passionate in his 'need' to make her stay.

this fic just screams darkness and love at the same time, with a nice dash of lust. i really can't wait til the new chapter of Amber Linings, i've been waiting a long time for that chapter! LOL so it's great to have you back and i look forward to seeing more of your work

luv always

Sephiress
Dylynn chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
You evil, evil woman. I loved this piece of possessive semi-smut! I will also admit i await your next chapter of Amber Linings with bated breath, no sarcasim in that I assure you! Also on Blood Dawn, is there an epilouge forthcoming?
Oyuki chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
i also would have liked to hear his explanations... but it was great none the less. it was a great one-shot.
xantidote chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Wow. Very dark (and awesome)one-shot, wish Kaoru had put up more of a struggle before she gave in. Good job Ravyn!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »