Reviews for Dusk to Dawn
Starcresentmoon chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
glad u did a second piece good luck keep up the good work.
Willow James chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
and then...?
SeductiveEyes chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
great story so far ! update soon plz!
PuckerUpSmile chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
I love all your Sr/Hr stories! omg ur like my fav writer for this pairing and i cant thank u enought because all your stories are great! and i as the other ones i've read were all done i didn't have to wait and its killing me to know i have to wait for this one to be updated so plz hurry!
Roxie Black chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
Hey, love this story, i recently found it and i just loved it! why have you abandoned it? apparently you haven't updated since 2004, continue with the story, it has a lot of potential.

Love all your stories, but this one in particular is great, i love sirius/hermione, and this is one of my favorites.

Hope to hear from you soon, preferably on an update to this story.

Roxie Black
bob chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
PLZ UPDATE! This story is good and you gotta update soon. DON'T GIVE UP!
fearlesschick chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
Are you going to update ? I know your still alive
Sirius's Crazy Chick chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
Are you continuing this story? Shame if you're not. I really want to know what happens.
Rane2920072 chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
dude you have to update this stroy! the first was so excellent, and now I want to know what happens next!
LothirielofRohan chapter 3 . 10/6/2004
oh, please keep writing and update this soon! i love it! you're such a good writer its making me doubt my own writing abilities.
bzhgdm chapter 3 . 9/28/2004
I love your story so far. Please continue and update soon! It is most definately worth continuing!

I enjoy your wiring sytle immensely. Your paragraphs aren't to long and don't read like Dolly magazine or something. And your story isn't trashy at all. Unlike so much fanfiction out there.

Keep going,

laith
hermioneluver333 chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
Hi!

I just wanted you to know that I LOVE both this story and Road to Redemtion! PLease update this one soon! I can't wait to read it! What I wanted to know, was how everyone reacted to Hermione being pregnent, especially her parents. Please keep writing!

Thanks,

Zoƫ-Anne
doesn't live here anymore chapter 3 . 9/7/2004
I'm so glad you didn't decide to drop this one, even thought this was a quite depressing chapter. I can't wait to continue reading!
Rane2920072 chapter 3 . 9/6/2004
What's she doing? Update soon! Deep, real deep! ;)
Rane2920072 chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
I love your writing! It's so wonderful! I can't tell you how happy I am that you're writing a sequel to this story! Well done!