Reviews for The Ghost of Christy Mathewson
theclown88 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
You're probably not checking this now as this was written a long time ago but I wanted to say how great this was to read and how well written it was. You've definitely captured the family aspect of the JSA, and Sand's own more lonely personality. Thanks for this, it was really good.
Agena K chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I read this a while ago and lost track of it I thought I reviewed but I didn't I'm sorry. I just found it again hurrah! this is one of the best Sand Fic ever! thank you so much! It's great! have you seen the pics of it? look for the DCWikia under JSA headquarters III
Kyle chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Haha, nice story. Great ending!
Aranel Took chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
This is an amazing story. I'm not really all that familiar with the Sandman characters, but this story really grabbed me. I feel for Sand, being "lost in time" and not quite fitting in. The details - about baseball and New York - are just amazing and flow right with the story without being overwhelming. I love these looks at the normal lives of the heroes - Karen and Courtney playing Monopoly with Michael just cracks me up - and I feel like I've really gotten to know Sand after reading this.
lazy-bones-the-dragon chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Wow, this story captured me from the start. I've just begun to delve into the complex world that is DC and Sand is becoming one of my favs. ;)
Fire chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
For a non-Sand fan, I actually found this fic captivating, to say the least. I hope you will continue it.
Ben chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Was this supposed to be a one shot? Please tell me it isn't. Please. And if it is, don't. And I don' wanna beg. It takes alot outta me. So, please. I wanna see more. Really. Sand is like my favorite legacy character (well, Courtney Whitmore is, but I digrees) and finding Sand-centric fanfics is a most rare treat for me.

So, please continue?